26 August 2014|
The Gazelle Military Helicopter Trust has been set up to restore Gazelle helicopters that have been retired from active service all over the world and use them to teach veterans how to restore aircraft and fly them.
26 August 2014|
The Metropolitan Police Service [MPS] welcomes today's further announcement by the Home Secretary regarding the Best Use of Stop and Search scheme.
The MPS was one of the first forces to sign up to the scheme which reflects many of the innovative changes the MPS has made regarding stop and search and we are working hard to implement, and support, our ongoing commitment to making stop and search more intelligence-led and effective in the capital.
25 August 2014|
Other findings include:
44 percent of respondents will be taking their work-enabled mobile device on holiday this year
Over a fifth will be checking their work emails on a daily basis
36 percent of respondents admitted that checking emails will actually make them feel more stressed, rather than relaxed during their break.
- Check Point makes it again as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management
- NXT-ID approved for NASDAQ capital market listing
- Genuine Two-Factor Authentication
- Tripwire survey examines views of information security professionals at annual IT security conference
- Cubic Corporation names Suzanne Hatcher as Director of Corporate Communications
- Don't let passengers divert your attention: Fuel Card warns customers
- Security experts jaw-jaw on massive growth in SMTP STARTTLS deployment
- Notting Hill Housing Group chooses Guardian24 to protect their lone workers
- Expert rects to the hacking of Nuclear Regulatory Commission's computers
- Parallels launches Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite Integration
- Train fare increase solution
- Nearly 1 in 6 URLs in unsolicited emails link to malicious sites
- Transactis wins Management Today award for work that could save HMRC billions of pounds
- Mobile device security - tackling the risks
- SecureData enhances capability and builds on its Intellectual Property