24 February 2015|
Munich: Moxa has released a new firmware for the EDR-810 industrial 8+2G multiport secure router to support transparent (bridge mode) firewall functionality. With this new feature support, you can implement firewall security in your network without having to configure network subnets. In addition, the EDR-810 can now provide comprehensive VPN, firewall, and DoS event logs for real-time notification and historical analysis.
23 February 2015|
SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Corporation has been awarded a contract modification valued at more than $2.9 million for its Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System Individual Weapon System (MILES IWS) equipment. Cubic will continue providing next-generation training technology under an existing Foreign Military Sale (FMS) Romania contract with the U.S. Army.
23 February 2015|
DEFENCE Secretary, Michael Fallon, has said that UK personnel have made a vital contribution to tackle Ebola, during a visit to Sierra Leone.
- Oil & Gas Security in Asia Pacific to be addressed at a Forum in Bangkok
- Ultra electronics AEP offers BACS payments SaaS solution on G-Cloud 6 framework
- Lenovo caught installing adware on new computers
- Company behind Superfish technology under DDoS attack
- The Gemalto Hack
- Securing Obama’s “Internet Cathedral”...Who are its priests?
- Clavister extends relationship with leading South East Asian telecoms provider
- THE DEARTH OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE CORPORATE WORLD
- Onwave helps Osborne to avoid construction delays
- Leidos gets MoD contract to run military logistics programme
- New security qualifications launched for Scotland
- Top 8 trends in Security to be discussed during Frost & Sullivan’s analyst briefing
- Gallagher to assist the US secure cross-border facility
- New research reveals increasing concerns around end user security risk
- FAST launches “The UK Software Industry: a Manifesto for Growth”