28 September 2015|
‘Civil Registry Consolidation through Digital Identity Management’ to be presented at the eID Conference in Washington on 28 September 2015.
25 September 2015|
Virgin Trains has announced the launching of a combined integrated marketing campaign – the first time the two rail franchises have worked together in this way, Vigilance can report.
25 September 2015|
Waitrose - the Nation's Favourite Supermarket and winner of the BestSupermarket and Best Food and Grocery Retailer awards - currently has 339 shops in England, Scotland, Wales and the Channel Islands, including 60 convenience branches, and another 28 shops at Welcome Break locations.
- 50k horses 'disappeared' and ended up in our food during 2013 horsegate scandal warns top expert
- OPM says 5.6 million fingerprints stolen in biggest cyber attack in US history
- Muhammadu Buhari: A Nepotist and Mujahid in Government
- First three companies certified by BSI to revised Quality Management Systems Standard
- Re-examining Terrorism
- Convoy of MG Rover fundraisers to tackle Land’s End to John O’Groats for limbless veterans
- Security Experts react to OPM breaches...reveals 5.6 million fingerprints stolen
- Nomination deadline approaches for 2016’s Security Personnel Awards
- Battery Ventures completes acquisition of NICE Systems' physical-security business unit, renamed Qognify
- Ambassador Smail Chergui to deliver Opening Keynote at 4th World BORDERPOL Congress
- Innovative Peplink solution helps world’s largest ship ensure diverse and reliable connectivity
- Check Point and AirWatch partner to secure the future of the mobile enterprise
- Newcastle United FC selects MOBOTIX to help protect St James’ Park with ultra-reliable and innovative IP-Video solution
- Tenable Network Security wins Frost & Sullivan's 2015 Technology Innovation Award
- BeyondTrust and Infinigate France sign distribution agreement