20 March 2015|
Now in their seventeenth year, the Security Personnel Awards serve to recognise the extraordinary achievements and long-term contributions made by professionals working within the UK’s private security industry and are presented across five different categories: Best Team, Outstanding Act, Service to the Customer, Best Newcomer and Best Use of Technology. This year’s regional round sees 33 winners awarded across all five categories in all regions of the UK.
20 March 2015|
LONDON, UK: Proofpoint, Inc. has expanded capabilities to enable financial services institutions to address complex, global regulatory compliance demands. Proofpoint enhancements include amplified supervisory review capabilities, direct integration with CA Data Protection (formerly Orchestria) and an expansion to the captured and archived content types including Jive, Jabber, Microsoft Lync Online and SMS.
19 March 2015|
The Ministry of Defence has delivered some of the most technologically advanced and well supported helicopter fleets in the world over the last year
In the last 12 months, the Puma Mk2, Merlin Mk2, Chinook Mk6 and both the Royal Navy and British Army Wildcats have all been declared ready for operational use.
As a result, UK forces now have new military capabilities that can be deployed around the world, with the Merlin Mk2 currently delivering vital support in Sierra Leone to tackle the spread of Ebola; the Puma Mk2 preparing to contribute to NATO’s training and assistance mission in Afghanistan; and the Royal Navy Wildcat deploying for global maritime operations.
- EnterpriseDB spotlights Postgres for the Enterprise at Gartner Summit
- Deliver on employee expectations or face threat from Shadow IT, warns Telstra’s Tom Homer
- The Queen at service of commemoration to mark 13 years of UK military operations in Afghanistan
- UK TO DELIVER SECURE COMMUNICATIONS WITH NEW SATELLITE MOVE
- SANS to offers popular information security courses in Dublin during June
- OPSWAT brings multi-anti-malware scanning to exchange server
- Tripwire business momentum accelerates following Belden acquisition
- Jeremy Clarkson related DDoS attack?
- Security for Oil Tankers in Southeast Asian Waters...discussions to be held in Bangkok this May
- iCandy World recognised as a company to inspire Britain
- OpenDNS unveils ‘NLPRank,’ a new model for advanced threat detection
- Three charged with one of the largest reported data breaches in U.S. history
- Research reveals UK enterprises have the appetite, but not the funds
- UK submarine industry to benefit from £285 million investment in successor programme
- UK agrees closer working on NATO military exercises