16 February 2017Maidenhead, U.K: Flexera Software has announced that Ciena has implemented FlexNet Licensing and FlexNet Operations to simplify deployments of programmable network solutions as well as help enable new revenues in their Network Functions Virtualisation ecosystem. |
16 February 2017|
London, UK: RiskIQ has released its annual malvertising report which indicates a sharp spike in malvertising in 2016, a digital threat that has become increasingly challenging for organisations to detect and mitigate. Delivered through ad networks such as Google and Facebook, threat actors use malvertising to propagate malware, ransomware, and scams (disingenuous advertising), as well as redirect victims to phishing pages and pages hosting exploit kits.
16 February 2017|
LONDON, England: Thales has announced that its specialist cryptographic services provider Trustis has been awarded a place on G-Cloud 8, the UK Government’s cloud services procurement framework. Trustis is making Vormetric data at rest encryption services from Thales available as an assured cloud service to organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
- Iraq Afghanistan Memorial to be unveiled in London
- Lyreco selects ExtraHop to improve application performance during accelerated growth phase
- LOCKEN to launch innovative applications and new contactless technology
- Can analytics software tackle fraud?
- BRITAIN, COALITION AND IRAQI FORCES TO MAINTAIN MOMENTUM IN CAMPAIGN AGAINST DAESH, DEFENCE SECRETARY SAYS
- QEB: Learning for an uncertain world
- Nordic countries expand cross-border TETRA communication
- Duo Security takes on traditional VPN with duo beyond
- SentinelOne makes major machine learning enhancement
- Revader Security to demonstrate new Mobile CCTV Tower at Midlands show
- Aspire stops DDoS attacks against customers with Flowmon DDoS Defender
- “One-box” TETRA digital radio system reduces set-up time to less than 15 minutes
- SDL launches Trados GroupShare 2017
- Silicon review names Aspect among fastest growing tech companies
- Nasdaq-listed fintech Pioneer Mitek launches in the UK