27 February 2014|
London (UK): Radware and Lancope, Inc., a leading provider of network visibility and security intelligence to defend organisations against today’s top threats, announced today that they have partnered in order to offer service providers and enterprises an enhanced attack detection and mitigation solution against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
27 February 2014|
In recent months a number of well known retailers have suffered devastating data breaches at the hands of cybercriminals. In January it was revealed that Target, one of the biggest retail chains in the US, suffered a breach where the data of an estimated 70 million customers was compromised and, closer to home, Tesco recently announced a data breach affecting around 2000 of its Club Card users.
26 February 2014|
Check Point has introduced Software-defined Protection (SDP), a revolutionary security architecture that can protect organisations in today’s fast-evolving IT and threat landscape. Software-defined Protection effectively protects against new and emerging threats, through a design that is modular, agile and secure.
- Varonis named 'clear market leader'
- Flood in Britain: Armed Forces to the rescue
- Thales announces support for F5 Synthesis Architecture
- Tripwire debuts Tripwire SecureScan
- Samsung and Zscaler announce enterprise-ready mobile security solution
- Five lessons we can learn from financial services and compliance
- Guardian24 releases an iPhone-app based Lone Worker solution
- Colin L. Powell to deliver keynote address at ASIS 2014 in Atlanta
- Firewalls and the human brain
- Royal Navy’s new aircraft carrier to be named by the Queen
- To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed: The Rise of Web Intelligence
- Do your children speak software?
- Varonis continues international growth with expansion of presence in Japan
- Tripwire increases charitable donations by 240 Percent in 2013
- PhishMe to present at RSA Conference 2014 in San Francisco