VOICES FROM COUNTER TERROR EXPO 2010
The second edition of the Counter Terror Expo took off in London on April 14, 2010 with participants drawn from all sectors of the security industry across the globe to include also, decision makers, both nationally and internationally, allied industries, the broad security family in and around the world, other interest groups outside the security world – the public sector representatives, other private sector representatives, visitors, to name, but a few.
Never before has an event which is just in its second year drawn such a genuinely concerned and enthusiastic crowd. The long queue of people at the Olympia venue of the exhibition waiting to be vetted and ushered in surpassed that often seen in a new hit film and to the credit of Mr Peter Jones and his great team, the whole event was excellently managed.
Hear it fresh from some of the exhibitors as they made out time to talk about their products and the event. After all, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
Excerpts of their quotes as recorded by our editorial team led by JOHN ADUMA, editor, Vigilance -The Security Magazine
…this Bechkam has got beckhamnerosity!
DB…man with a beckhamnerous heart!
People often talk about export in terms of commodity - agricultural produce and manufactured goods. In the past this might be true, but in this day and age, this narrow view about export no longer holds water because in a globalised world we should expand the scope of export to include such things as services, human brands, technical expertise/know-how, transatlantic labour mobility, etc.
- New Collaboration in Defence and Security in East Asia
- Border insecurity prompts serious questions ahead of 2012 Olympic Games
- The Great U-turn of Great Britain on arming merchant vessels
- Transport Securirty Expo records huge success...2, 163 in attendance, plans expanded 2012 programme!
- United Nations in the Age of Terror: When the peacemaker becomes the target
- See what the Nigeria Police Force has to offer the information-seeking world on the attack on UN Headquarters by the Talibans of Nigeria on August 26, 2011
- WHERE WAS BRITAIN WHEN YOUNG PERSONS AND CHILDREN EXPLODED?
- America: Axis of Violence
- Ian Cameron: There goeth a giant, husband, “brilliant father” and a “huge hero figure” who came among us
- 9/11: Faith without love, zeal without knowledge
- O Pakistan!
- Tony Blair and his “blood money”: A Zacchaeus comes to confession
- Pakistan Terror: David Cameron and his Vuvuzela Diplomacy
- 7/7: London’s sorrow
- Last monday’s robbery attack on a staff of loomis at Dalston in London