13 September 2016|
Bromium Inc. has released its semi-annual Bromium Labs Threat Report, an analysis conducted by its research team on cyber attacks and threats affecting enterprise security over the last six months. The findings show that as Microsoft has improved Windows security it seems to be paying off. The good news is while the number of vulnerabilities is steadily increasing, not all exploitable vulnerabilities are actually exploited. The bad news is, criminals are working harder to get protected data. As a result, there’s been an uptick in recent high-profile data breaches and ransomware attacks.
12 September 2016|
Vigilance can reveal that Prisoners at one of Europe’s busiest prisons, HMP Birmingham in the West Midlands, have completed the final heats in a pioneering new prison debating initiative in the UK. Six teams, comprising some 40 prisoners, were judged in an intense day of debates on topics such as drugs in sport, the criminalisation of the television licence fee, votes for prisoners and whether free speech has its limits. Two teams of four prisoners will now battle it out for the Debating Matters Beyond Bars winners’ trophy on September 15th.
12 September 2016|
"Gather & Gather’s passion for food and excellence in customer service shone through and the assessors experienced both personally.”
Vigilance can report that Mitie’s catering business, Gather & Gather, has been awarded the Hospitality Assured (HA) accreditation by the Institute of Hospitality for its work with Vodafone UK, just six months after being appointed.
- Mobile Mini supports Constructionarium pilot
- Vulnerabilities still high in widely used operating systems and niche products
- After war, a new legacy of peace
- Northern Europe’s largest security camera deployment reduces public transport crime by 25%
- ANSecurity helps Northern Doctors Urgent Care deliver BYOD platform to help teleworking clinicians
- Duo Security celebrates successful first year in Europe
- AV-TEST honours Secucloud’s innovative security concept with its Innovation Award
- SAM to the rescue
- Open University to present at Managed Services and Hosting Summit
- Arkadin acquires Applicable
- UKCloud Becomes First British Firm to Achieve ISO27018 Information Security Certification
- Interdata expands relationship with Pulse Secure
- To America's hardworking women and men
- Nuvias acquires value-added distribution business in Dubai
- Peace in flight...desperate IDPs groan into the ears of UN