12 November 2014|
SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Corporation has announced that it has earned the 2015 Military Friendly Employer designation by Victory Media, publisher of G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse. Companies competed for the elite Military Friendly Employer title by completing a data-driven survey, with data independently tested by Ernst & Young LLP based upon the weightings and methodology established by Victory Media and its Advisory Board. Criteria for the survey included a benchmark score across key programs and policies, such as the strength of company military recruiting efforts, percentage of new hires with prior military service, retention programs for veterans, and company policies on National Guard and Reserve service.
12 November 2014|
Belfast, UK: Guardian24 will be announcing its latest partnership with mobile working specialists Footprint Solutions at this year’s LONE WORKER SAFETY 2014 Expo. The partnership delivers an integrated solution to manage the challenges faced by the shift towards mobile working. The “Protect” module enables mobile workers to access and gather information whilst out of the office, and provides these lone workers with a personal safety solution.
11 November 2014|
In a shared act of remembrance, the British and French Defence Secretaries honoured fallen service men and women at the “Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red” art installation at the Tower of London.
- Survey reveals data breaches “inevitable” and regular changes to cybersecurity measures essential
- 77 percent of executives ‘confident’ in basic security controls
- Has Islamism truly been tamed in Tunisia?
- Varonis' metadata framework Version 6 to be launched soon
- New guidance for lone workers
- Britain to give further training to Iraqi Forces
- Check telescopic gates for safety, users urged following accident
- Don’t let burglars gain the upper hand this winter, BSIA warns
- TalkTalk means Business
- Dialogue Group Strengthens SMART Initiative with New Architect
- Mining security experts to gather in Cape Town next week
- Silk Road 2.0 seized by FBI
- One wi-fi hotspot for every 150 people
- Warning on BlackEnergy rising threat
- Dueling Dridex Campaigns Target Banking Customers in US and UK