18 June 2015|
Singapore: Sandboxing segregates applications to prevent malicious code from damaging the data organisations want to keep safe and secure. While excellent sandbox research exists for Chrome, Internet Explorer Enhanced Protected Mode and Adobe Reader, there is no similar research for the Microsoft Office Protected-View sandbox. MWR InfoSecurity, believing that needs to change as research is key to prevent security-via-obscurity, will offers its insights at RECon next week .
18 June 2015|
COLUMBIA, Md., and LONDON UK: Tenable Network Security has announced a technology alliance partnership with CyberArk, the leader in privileged account security, helping customers make the headache of managing user credentials during vulnerability assessments a thing of the past.
18 June 2015|
LONDON: Tripwire, Inc. has announced the results of a study sponsored by Tripwire on cyber literacy challenges faced by organisations. The study, which was carried out in May 2015, evaluated the attitudes of executives as they relate to cybersecurity risk decision-making and communication between IT security professionals, executive teams and boards. Study respondents included 101 C-level executives and directors as well as 176 IT professionals from both private and public U.K. organisations.
Despite the increasing number of successful cyberattacks against U.K. organisations, the study revealed that 54 percent of C-level executives at organisations within the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100 index believe their board is both cybersecurity literate and actively engaged in routine security. IT professionals from the same organisations are less confident in their boards cybersecurity knowledge, with 26 percent stating their boards only steps in when there is a serious incident.
- HOW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION HEAD ON IN NIGERIA: THE 31-WAY COMBAT STRATEGIES TO ROOT OUT THE MENACE
- Stung, White House Orders Rapid Cyber Security Fixes
- Stegoloader malware hides exploit code in images
- Harbrick selects FlexNet Producer Suite for software monetisation
- Watchful Software adds Cisco Executive Greg Akers to Board of Directors
- Azerbaijan offers sure destination point and country of reliable supply as EU goes shopping for alternative sources of energy supplies around the world
- Prince Harry leads tributes at Bastion Memorial Service
- Taking it easy...small data
- BeyondTrust acknowledged as a representative vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide
- CNL Software expands management team to meet global growth
- RiskIQ uncovers ‘app attack’ threat to high street brands
- Computacenter named F5 Agility EMEA Partner of the Year 2015
- Union: Hackers have personnel data on every federal employee
- ESG Analysts cite Varonis DatAnywhere as file-sharing solution for enterprises balancing employee mobility and data security
- Hackers Have Personnel Data on Every Federal Employee