09 May 2016|
As the potentate of the ancient city of Kano, SLS points his accusing finger at the Yorubas for being the troublers of the Nigerian Federation, he must not forget that four fingers are pointing back at himself and his ilk - the caliphate delusionists, and by extension, his own Fulani ethnic nationality that have continued to hold the nation by the jugular since independence. And what is more, under the current Hausa-Fulani Government as led by Muhammadu Buhari, a supra Fulani irredentist like Sanusi himself, the whole of the nation's five fingers are pointing at his nomadic cousins for their bestial tendencies, brutishness and monstrosity!
Sanusi, emir of Kano, Nigeria
The Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
08 May 2016|
SERIES: PASTORAL TERRORISM & CULTURAL IMPERIALISM
."..the Nigerian Federation is a political union, and not a cultural one, hence in amalgamating, only the political was amalgamated and therafter, federated at independence and not the cultural; and in federating, only the political was federated and not the cultural or the anthropo-socio-cultural and the spiritual."
06 May 2016|
The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists has announced that on May 9, it will release "a searchable database with information on more than 200,000 offshore entities that are part of the Panama Papers investigation."
In her new piece "Gimme Shelter (From the Tax Man) Disappearing Money and Opportunistic Candidates," banking expert Nomi Prins notes that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump share "companies registered at the same address (also 'shared' by 285,000 other companies) in Wilmington, Delaware. In other words, they make use of the 'Delaware loophole,' which allows for the legal shifting of earnings from elsewhere in the country to the ultimate tax haven state in the U.S."
- Provenir integrates with Salesforce
- ASC’s solutions help authorities preserve and respond to threatening phone calls
- Emergency Services Show 2016 to hold in September
- World Password Day Today
- Cubic to showcase integrated solutions from training to tactical operations at SOFEX 2016
- Phantom tracking improves competition
- Tenable Network Security wins Governor’s Award
- Online transaction fraud to to reach $25bn by 2020, research reveals
- Wolstencroft Cup match held in memory of prolific local fundraiser
- Smart Payment Association releases 2015 smart Payment Card Shipment figures
- Axis celebrates 20 years of network video cameras
- MOD DRIVES £100M SAVINGS THROUGH NEW FLEET MANAGEMENT CONTRACT
- Cyber attacks target ISIS in a new line of combat
- FAST and V.i. Labs join forces to educate market on unpaid software license usage
- Wick Hill Wins ‘Distributor of the Year’ at IT Europa’s ‘European IT and Software Excellence Awards’