24 February 2014|
Sir, I've seen many articles that insist coding and computational thinking should be the building blocks of the UK’s IT curriculum. While this is true, it might not be enough, unless combined with the practical application of coding. This means teaching children how to use technology to solve physical, real-world problems.
21 February 2014|
LONDON: Varonis Systems, Inc. has announced the expansion of its presence in Japan, introducing local-language support and a new website in the world’s second-largest IT market. 
The announcement continues the international expansion of Varonis, headquartered in New York City and now operating throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Today’s announcement significantly deepens the company’s commitment to its Japanese customers.
21 February 2014|
LONDON, UK: Tripwire, Inc. has announced a 240 percent increase in the amount of monetary contributions donated to Oregon charities in 2013 over 2012 contributions. In addition to financial support, Tripwire employees logged more than 6,000 hours of their time to volunteer work.
- AlgoSec partners with Qualys allowing organisations to manage security risks in a business context
- Glasswall Solutions launches new e-discovery and analytics solution to pinpoint and eradicate file risk
- Canterbury Cathedral selects Purple WiFi
- World’s largest one-stop cloud provider Intermedia sets sights on UK growth
- Cloud-based service extends enterprise-class security architecture to broader market
- The SEA Strikes Again: Over 1 Million Emails and Passwords Exposed
- AlienVault continues rapid expansion of open threat exchange with new partner members
- Consist and Lieberman Software start cooperation in compliance solutions
- LANDESK delivers seven quarters of revenue and bookings growth by executing on strategy to empower IT
- Adrian Davis to join (ISC) as organisation expands education and member programmes
- Linksys re-enters business wireless networking market
- Clavister launches LTE Small Cell Security Solution for mobile operators
- Millions of products RFID source tagged to improve merchandise availability and boost loss prevention efforts
- Spanish cities to boost broadband capability with millimetre wave technology
- Lancope introduces StealthWatch Labs Security updates for advanced threat defense