20 March 2017|
London, UK: Misys has been recognised as a leader in helping banks meet the requirements of the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) - winning three XCelent 2017 awards - an achievement unmatched by any other vendor. The results are outlined in Celent’s recent research report: ‘FRTB and the Upcoming Renaissance in Market Risk Management’.
- OKI Europe enhances its new Colour portfolio with MC563dn
- Balabit named as a representative vendor in Gartner Report
- ExtraHop debuts as a visionary
- Joseph Schramm, Vice President of Strategic Alliances, BeyondTrust, recognized
- Openwave Mobility strengthens mobile digital identity with subscriber privacy upgrade
- IGEL extends endpoint management beyond the corporate network