09 February 2017|
LONDON, UK: The security and privacy advice website, Comparitech.com, is warning businesses that use programmatic advertising platforms to be wary of their ads ending up on fake news or hate speech websites. In a stand to crack down on the spread of fake news, Comparitech.com is urging brands to blacklist known fake news and hate speech websites from their ad platforms, with a guide on how to blacklist certain websites from featuring their ads.
- NSFOCUS introduces comprehensive web application security solution
- Kodi warning for users who are using their boxes to stream shows illegally - comment
- CNL Software and nuPSYS partner to offer 3D Command and Control
- SentinelOne secures $70 Million to meet growing demand to replace traditional antivirus
- BeyondTrust sweeps competition in 2016 Homeland Security Awards Programmes
- Global awards for enterprise IT startups announce shortlist