16 February 2017|
LONDON, England: Thales has announced that its specialist cryptographic services provider Trustis has been awarded a place on G-Cloud 8, the UK Government’s cloud services procurement framework. Trustis is making Vormetric data at rest encryption services from Thales available as an assured cloud service to organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
- Comparitech.com advises businesses on how to blacklist fake news sites on ad platforms
- Osirium extends global footprint to APAC
- Flexera Software named Internet of Things (IoT) Enablement Company of the Year
- Are construction logistics standards good enough?
- Tenable unveils SaaS platform that redefines vulnerability management
- baramundi software recorded 20% growth in 2016