10 March 2017|
Cisco Live, Melbourne, AU and Tinton Falls, NJ: Commvault has announced the integration of its Commvault Data Platform and IntelliSnap® technology for FlashStack™, a flexible, converged infrastructure solution offered jointly by Cisco and Pure Storage, combining the latest in compute, network, and storage hardware into a single, integrated architecture. By providing the data protection layer for FlashStack with IntelliSnap integration, Commvault is working with Pure Storage and Cisco to address the ongoing shift from the traditional silo approach of separate servers, storage, and networking equipment to a pre-designed, pre-engineered, tested and optimized solution that provides organizations with a high performance, scalable infrastructure for deploying mission-critical workloads.
- Zerto closes 2016 with fifth consecutive year of near triple-digit sales growth
- Risk Ident strengthens partnership with Computop
- EUR 45.3 billion lost worldwide due to fake smartphones in 2015
- SSIP saves buyers and suppliers over £50 million annually
- Balabit named Representative Vendor in Gartner Market Guide
- Armour Comms launches first secure Voice over IP service