22 February 2017|
Maidenhead, U.K: The average private user in the UK has 72 programmes installed on their PC, and 6.7 percent of them are End-of-Life programmes that are no longer patched by the vendor. End-of-life programmes containing unpatched software vulnerabilities are popular attack vectors for hackers to exploit because they are so widespread on devices today.
- Trustis to provide Vormetric Data Encryption Service from Thales on G-Cloud
- RiskIQ digital threat detection data indicates a sharp Increase in Malvertising trend
- Ciena implements licensing solution from Flexera Software
- Checkmarx announces Open Beta for Scala Programming Language Vulnerability Detection
- Lyreco selects ExtraHop to improve application performance during accelerated growth phase
- SentinelOne makes major machine learning enhancement