13 July 2010|
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano last week announced approximately $56 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funding for airport security projects at Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), Orlando International Airport (MCO), and St. Louis International Airport (STL)—enhancing the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) efforts to strengthen security at airports while creating jobs across the country.
- Securitas acquires Paragon Systems Inc.
- U.S. Marine Corps Awards $71.1 million Contract to BAE Systems
- Securitas goes for the big pie in Srilankan security services market
- A Common Purpose: Raising Standards in the Private Security Industry
- Waterfall Solutions showcases state-of-the-art image processing technology at CNi Expo, 2010
- U.S. Army awards ThalesRaytheonSystems $21.8 million contract to modernise its AN/MPQ-64 Sentinel Radar