01 April 2015|
LEESBURG, VA: PhishMe Inc has announced it has raised $13 million in Series B funding led by existing investor Paladin Capital Group and new investor Aldrich Capital Partners. This round brings PhishMe's total funding amount to more than $15 million. As part of the agreement, Raheel (Raz) Zia, Partner at Aldrich Capital, will join PhishMe’s board of directors as an observer.
- Tactical Wireless wins prestigious Scottish Enterprise Life Sciences innovation award
- Rugby Football Union tackles 'shadow IT' with Mimecast
- EnterpriseDB spotlights Postgres for the Enterprise at Gartner Summit
- Deliver on employee expectations or face threat from Shadow IT, warns Telstra’s Tom Homer
- SANS to offers popular information security courses in Dublin during June
- iCandy World recognised as a company to inspire Britain