27 November 2014|
Cyber security specialist Templar Executives has become one of the first organisations to gain accreditation under the newly-launched CESG Certified Training (CCT) scheme.
The scheme, officially launched last week by CESG, the Information Assurance arm of GCHQ, and managed by APM Group, has been designed to assure high quality cyber security training courses delivered by training providers. One of the key objectives of the programme is to enhance the professionalism of those working in the cyber security industry.
- Clavister and Bluecom to build Sweden's largest secure outdoor Wi-Fi network for 2015 World Ski Championships in Falun
- David Weir CBE to speak at Britain means Business
- First global Social Media Security Council launched...establishes best practices
- Octavian Security join forces with EKOL to create Octavian Turkey
- Cubic named to Victory Media’s 2015 Military Friendly Employers list for the second consecutive year
- Guardian24 to showcase latest workflow integration at LONE WORKER SAFETY 2014 Expo