11 February 2016|
For the first time, University of St. Gallen and the Akademie Deutscher Weltmarktführer (Academy of German Global Market Leaders) publish a company ranking based on objective criteria.
- Opengear announces new resilience gateway models designed for Canadian carriers Rogers and Telus
- ISPCC Childline and Vodafone Ireland Foundation announce major new partnership
- Energy sector IT professionals lack visibility into cyber attacks that cause physical damage
- Imprimerie Nationale joins the Secure Identity Alliance as Board Member
- Security auditors should update risk driven methodologies says Hoelzer
- ESET examines windows exploitations that emerged in 2015