24 May 2016|
Berkeley, CA: Symetrica has introduced a prototype wearable detector system that provides high-sensitivity, high-accuracy and resolution for an improved source detection performance. The compact and lightweight Neutron Vest, which has been officially presented at the 2016 IEEE Symposium on Radiation Measurements and Applications (SORMA), will provide security professionals an alternative to backpack and handheld systems guaranteeing the same level of performance against the ANSI standard but with substantially reduced weight and bulk.
- Xceed Group recognised in The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100
- Prpl Foundation to keynote at Cloud Security Alliance European Summit
- Qognify to showcase award-winning security portfolio at IFSEC International 2016
- Researchers release profile data on 70,000 OkCupid users without permission
- BriForum Boston and London calls on AppSense for key speaking session
- MB Technology and Memory Bank to serve UK and Irish channel partners