24 October 2014|
Oslo & Palo Alto: Encap Security, the first in-app authentication solution to arm banks, retailers and other financial services providers with impervious security and a simple, positive user experience, has integrated Apple’s Touch ID fingerprint technology into its Smarter Authentication platform. Through support for Apple’s public Touch ID API, any financial services application using Encap’s technology will be able to leverage Apple’s fingerprint sensor for login and transaction authentication within a multifactor approach that may also include PIN entry, device location and user behavior.
- Tank Museum to launch 'Fury'
- Octavian Security nominated for three accolades at prestigious MSDUK Awards 2014
- LANDESK acquires Naurtech
- Tenable Network Security customers gain fast advantage over Shellshock
- gateprotect rated highly in Gartner UTM firewall survey
- Wilson James scores first...receives ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management