26 October 2016|
With the aim of modernising court services, the London Borough of Southwark has successfully introduced paper-free Digital Courtroom (www.digitalcourtrooms.co.uk) technology to the London Family Court. The process, conducted in partnership with South London Legal Partnership, has gone from pilot to ‘go live’ in just over 6 weeks with the first cases already heard.
- Unisys Appointment Manager moves to Microsoft Azure
- WP engine brings improved SEO and Security to 50,000 customers
- Courts crack down on unsafe doors and gates
- NSI and DHF achieve prestigious accolade at major security awards
- OEB 2016: conference could set agenda for future shape of education
- As Gate Safety Week begins...£500,000 court fine imposed after death caused by unsafe gate