30 September 2014|
York, UK: International SOS, the world's leading medical and security services company, and Vismo, a leading global service provider of mobile communications, announced a partnership that delivers an enhanced solution for monitoring, tracking, and assisting travelers to high risk and remote locations.
- Lord-Lieutenant of Hampshire presents Sonardyne with The Queen’s Award
- Openwave Mobility wins seven customers in seven months
- Crossword begins trading on GXG Main Quotte Market
- King’s College Hospital uses Netwrix Auditor to secure ICT Network
- Manitou Group: Strong improvement of the operational and financial performance
- SIA launches Buying Right