31 July 2015|
Vigilance can report that the University of Derby, in collaboration with a number of police forces, other universities and agencies, has helped to secure more than £1.9m from the Police Knowledge Fund to help improve research into policing.
- Globo’s enterprise mobility technology underpins Milton Keynes Council flexible working initiative
- Trend Micro mplements task management solution from Ascertus for Central HR Department
- Options opens new Central London Office
- Check Point teams with VMware to offer advanced security within the software-defined Data Centre
- Effective process network protection: gateprotect now provides SCADA networks and control centers with better protection
- Clavister and Artesyn collaborate to deliver advanced security solutions for embedded systems