02 September 2015|
PORTLAND, Ore.: Tripwire, Inc., has announced the debut of Tripwire® Asset Discovery Appliances, a high-performance, easy-to-deploy device and application discovery solution. Tripwire Asset Discovery Appliances are the only solution offering built-in integration with Tripwire® Enterprise, the industry’s leading security, compliance and configuration management solution, which is trusted by more than half of all Fortune 500 companies. Tripwire solutions protect many of the largest, most sensitive networks in the world, including nine of the top 10 utilities in the U.S., eight of the top 10 global retailers and seven of the top 10 global telecommunications firms.
- ASIS and (ISC) 2® to host Career Center at ASIS 2015 and (ISC)² Security Congress
- Cryptzone appoints cybersecurity expert as CSO
- ASIS International to honour military, law enforcement, and emergency medical technicians
- Clavister to open a new Research and Development Centre in Northern Sweden
- e2v launches new quality standard for high-performance, cost efficient microprocessors
- Arbit & OPSWAT offer safe and secure data flow for high security networks