02 September 2014|
Belfast, UK: Guardian24 has announced that their Alarm Receiving Centre, Community Safety Glasgow (CSG), have been awarded the BS8484 accreditation for its capability to monitor lone working alarms. BS8484 is the code of practice for the provision of lone worker device services and being awarded this accreditation ensures that should a panic alert be received by CSG, they can bypass the 999 system and go straight to the appropriate police control room, receiving the highest level of police response available. This speed in response can be critical in potentially life-threatening circumstances as precious time is saved when despatching the appropriate response.
- TDSi expands UK Head Office and export teams
- SIA licence qualifications now over 1.25 million
- Increased demand for web apps hampered by lack of critical penetration
- Global Biometric market to reach a value of USD 23.3 billion by 2019
- GFT and Tech Trailblazers blazing trails to create new FinTech Trailblazers Award
- PhishMe records explosive growth fueled by market demand and product innovation