29 April 2016|
Security experts react to The New York Times article, “US Cyberattacks Target ISIS in New Line of Combat” about how the military is using computer-network attacks alongside traditional weapons for the first time.
- Varonis to stifle ransomware with new threat models
- TIM Implements Qognify's Innovative Solution in Stores Across Brazil
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response Preparedness - Five Key Steps
- RiskIQ named one of the Fast 50 hottest privately held security companies
- BSI invites industry commenst on new International Standard for Organizational Resilience
- Neustar records huge growth in Europe