08 October 2015|
KEMP Technologies today announced that it has been included in the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) for the third consecutive year – this time as the only vendor in the Visionaries quadrant.
KEMP delivers the same application delivery services across virtual, cloud, and purpose built hardware appliances, empowering customers with a wide range of deployment options. Additionally, KEMP offers the only ADC software on the market that runs bare metal on leading x86 server brands such as HP, Dell, Cisco, Oracle, and Fujitsu. KEMP supports customers on their journey towards more elastic and fluid application infrastructure with native operation in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware vCloud. Combined with an innovative SDN/NFV strategy, this makes KEMP the ideal application delivery solution for enterprises, regardless of the specific technology roadmap that they are executing on.
- New DCA Certification awarded to Datum FRN1 Data Centre
- NICE Security wins ASIS Accolades 2015 for Object Origin Video Analytics Solution
- SIA to unveil details of new study to support the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Finance Wales provides Cardiff security company with financial boost
- First three companies certified by BSI to revised Quality Management Systems Standard
- Battery Ventures completes acquisition of NICE Systems' physical-security business unit, renamed Qognify