06 July 2010|
You ‘d be kidding to think that BAE Systems is in South Africa just to make money and not care about developing its workforce and the indigent in the rainbow nation. As a responsive corporate citizen, it has continued to support education and skills development in South Africa in many ways, including apprenticeships, learnerships, internships and bursaries. These efforts of BAE Systems are already yielding results.
One of the rising stars of the UK security sector, MITIE Group PLC has just acquired the integrated Facilities Management business of Dalkia in Ireland.
The acquisitions includes the entire issued share capital of DFM Providers Limited and Dalkia Energy & Facilities Limited from Dalkia Ireland Investments Limited. However, Dalkia still retains itsenergy management, utilities, maintenance and lighting businesses.
Security guarding, mobile and technologies service provider Advance Security UK Limited recently announced two prestigious contract wins which further expand the company’s impressive central London portfolio.
- Last monday’s robbery attack on a staff of loomis at Dalston in London
- Armed Forces Day: Salute to peacemaking and gallantry
- iOmniscient launches the ultimate VMS…and virtually gives it away
- ExCel London appoints ICTS to provide canine support services
- Raytheon launches new system for tactical networked communications
- iOmniscient goes East
- FIFA World Cup 2010 and the security challenge
- The security situation in Nigeria
- Probe all over Yar’Adua’s Death!
- Our Mission Statement