27 September 2010|
Research published last week by IT security experts, Tufin Technologies, reveals that 23% of college and university students have hacked into IT systems. Of these hackers, 40% waited until after their 18th birthday before their first hacking attempt. On a positive note, 84% of 18-21 year olds recognised that hacking is wrong. However, 32% identified that hacking is ‘cool’ and worryingly, for the targets of hackers in this age group, 28% considered hacking to be easy.
22 September 2010|
- Brigadier-General J.C.E. Sandy (rtd.) to deliver the Feature Address and open Expo
Vigilance can authoritatively confirm that Brigadier-General J.C.E. Sandy, National Security Minister, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago has accepted the invitation to deliver the Feature Address and open the first ever UK Security Trade Mission and Exhibition scheduled to hold in Port of Spain on November 23rd and 24th, 2010.
20 September 2010|
Vigilance can confirm that the National Intelligence Council and European Union’s Institute for Security Studies have released a report on prospect for Global Governance.
- U.S. grants Trade Fair Certification to Reed Exhibitions for InfoSecurity Europe 2011
- From all over the world, exhibitors, visitors storm London for TranSec Expo 2010 which kicks off today, September 14th to end on September 15th
- SIA’s 4th Annual Stakeholders’ Conference in Audio
- NATO Secretary General dares terrorists...warns: You will not find a hiding place in Afghanistan!
- When at TranSec Expo 2010, visit Stand K9 as ICTS Europe are set to treat their prospective customers and visitors to state-of-the-art techno-security systems!
- Trusteer: TechCrunch Europe Zeus trojan infection is the tip of a growing iceberg of site infections and spammed email
- Industry needs to raise the bar on making IT attractive to a wider career audience, says Maggie Berry, Women in Technology MD
- FIFA World Cup 2006: Information Commissioner investigates world football governing body over allegation of fans’ passport data breach
- 9/11: Faith without love, zeal without knowledge
- Israel Defence 2010 kicks off in October
- OSCE/ODIHR deploys election monitoring team to observe parliamentary elections in Kyrgyzstan
- CEM Systems secures new £18 million Midlothian Community Hospital in the UK
- UN official calls on nations to double efforts in implementing Global Counter – Terrorism strategy
- Bosch Security Systems hands off productline “Personal Security and Paging Systems”....Atus BV to take over
- Poor security at vehicle software design stage causes direct wireless car hacking