26 April 2017|
The British Security Industry Association (BSIA) is encouraging local businesses to register for their free place at the upcoming North West Security Procurement Conference, taking place at the Holiday Inn in central Liverpool on Wednesday 3rd May. Sponsored by ATEC Fire & Security Ltd and Securitas UK, and supported by Merseyside Police, the half-day event gives delegates the opportunity to hear from a range of expert speakers on the importance of quality in order to make the most out of their security investments.
25 April 2017|
Critical Communications World (May 16-18, Hong Kong) is the leading and most influential congress and exhibition dedicated to connecting critical communications professionals for three days of thought provoking discussion, debate and networking.
25 April 2017|
Poll results announced recently from Prevalent, Inc., the leader in cybersecurity third-party risk management, show that New NY State Cybersecurity Regulations Are Driving Financial Services Organizations to Action - but more than a third aren't fully clear on what they need to do. The regulations are widely considered to be a potential US national model for cybersecurity requirements.
- COMMENT: Dutch voting aid website target of DDoS attack
- 3rd pty risk experts re: massive Joblink breach (10 States' job seekers' info breached)
- Lastline datasec expert on Joblink breach (job seekers' info breached - 10 states)
- Poll shows 1/3 of US financial cos uncertain re NY State Cybersec Reg requirements
- Commvault partners with Pure Storage
- Twitter accounts of ABC News and Good Morning America were targeted by hackers recently
- ECA launches CSR survey with Considerate Constructors Scheme
- Ground Control teams complete de-veg on exciting project for Costain
- Building society uses analytics software to meet regulatory requirements
- On track of the times: Realise the potential of your company fleet
- BSIA endorses the national surveillance camera strategy for England and Wales
- New cabling regulation to affect manufacturers, distributors and installers
- IoT Security Expert: "FDA needs tech industry's advice" (Abbott's St. Jude's pacemakers)
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- Where was Aisha Buhari when idiot Kumapayi flagrantly violated the dignity of the daughters of Nigeria?