06 March 2014|
Online 50, the Sage 50 accounts online specialist, has chosen a private suite in the central London data centre, City Lifeline to securely operate its most critical operations, involving the financial data of thousands of companies across the world.
06 March 2014|
On the battlefield, in the public transport arena and within the urban environment, the threat from Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) remains potent. Advanced threat detection methods, threat handling techniques and threat containment solutions are helping to mitigate the danger inherent in safe IED detection and disposal.
05 March 2014|
LONDON (UK): Lancope, Inc. has been selected as the Gold winner in the “forensics” category of the 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards. Through the collection and in-depth analysis of flow data from existing infrastructure, Lancope’s innovative StealthWatch System continues to garner industry accolades for its delivery of advanced network forensics.
- Leading Global analyst firm highlights ExtraHop’s innovative wire data analytics platform in independent report
- Mackie’s of Scotland chose Skyguard for round the lone worker protection
- General Al Kutbi highlights the importance of the international conference on security challenges in addressing urgent issues
- New paradigm for vulnerability management alerts companies about threats before they turn into breaches
- Be part of the cloud-enabled infrastructure evolution or lose your competitive edge, Telstra Global tells enterprises
- Palisade’s DecisionTools Suite underpins Enterprise Risk Management programme at Russian telecoms giant, MegaFon
- International collaboration helps Return Path to reduce email abuse and extend detection to 2.4 billion mailboxes worldwide
- BSIA, others give security advice for local businesses as popular event returns
- Opengear debuts self-healing management network
- Cryptzone responds to BBC report that power companies struggle for cyber-attack insurance
- Terror attacks in Nigeria: Another Massacre of School Children By Boko Haram
- Mimecast certifies first 100 UK partners for cloud migration
- MOEITS tightens security with Cyptzone’s secured eCollaboration 5.0
- Free service helps organisations prevent up to 85% of cyber attacks
- Radware and Lancope partner to offer robust DDoS protection solution for service providers and enterprise networks