29 June 2016|
Plantation, FL: Thales has announced the findings of its 2016 Encryption Application Trends Study. The report, based on independent research by the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by Thales, reveals that the biggest users of encryption are companies in Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical and Technology and Software industries.
28 June 2016|
Notorious hacker network Anonymous recently launched a month-long campaign targeting the global banking industry. According to an article in Fortune, members of the secretive group of activists and hackers went after the Bank of Greece in May of this year, taking down the site for a few minutes and launching the first punch in a series of high stakes showdowns between global bank security systems and the infamous hacker network.
28 June 2016|
Celebrations are underway today to mark the eighth annual Armed Forces Day, honouring the work and dedication of our brave Servicemen and women deployed around the world.
More than 250 events including parades, military displays and community fetes are taking place right across the country to say thank you to the Armed Forces community, including Regulars, Reserves, their families and veterans past and present.
- Easing the worry of transporting high value products and equipment
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- UK Will Be More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks By Leaving the EU, says IT Security Industry
- Databarracks recognised for second consecutive year in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service
- INSURERS OFFER BETTER DEAL FOR ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL
- Broadsoft and Snom Technology introduce 100% Opex Model for Cloud UC Services
- NSI launches Powered Gates Certification Scheme at IFSEC
- Qognify wins Government Security News’ 2016 Airport, Seaport and Border Security Awards
- Survivor of medical errors advocates for nationwide awareness...nurse shares personal account of surviving a dangerous hospitalization
- Royal Engineers present Blesma with a cheque for £30,000 following BD75 commemorations
- Almost half of UK public unsure of Brexit’s impact on privacy
- Wireless lock technology opens the door to new access control possibilities at IFSEC 2016
- BeyondTrust expands portfolio of experts ccross all areas of the business
- Celebrating National Women in Engineering Day: Engineering...it’s not just for the boys
- BSIA’s Lone Worker section launches a guide to lone worker services for the retail sector