28 July 2014|
Oracle’s Critical Patch Update (CPU) for July has seen 115 updates to a variety of Oracle products. Java has been the busiest with 20 vulnerabilities being addressed, the most severe of which is CVE-2014-4227, affecting Java v6, v7 and v8. The most critical vulnerabilities fixed by these patches would allow an attacker to take control of the machine that the software is running on - workstation or server.
25 July 2014|
The Defence Secretary has praised the Royal Navy’s professionalism after witnessing the advanced sea training which prepares British, allied and partner warships for operations.
25 July 2014|
SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Corporation has announced that it was awarded a new order valued at $4.1 million for its Instrumentable Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement Tactical Vehicle Systems (I-MILES TVS) from the U.S. Army’s Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI). The order is exercised under Option III under the indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract awarded in 2010. Cubic has been awarded almost $65 million to date under the indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract, which covers a base year and four option years.
- Android-based cyberattack on 34 European banks: Operation Emmental
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal
- Poor password management leaves service accounts open to attack
- Varonis DatAnywhere enables ATMI employees to share large files while data remains protected on site
- The Devil is in the Data - Infographic
- Wargaming Brings its Naval MMO to gamescom 2014
- Barracuda Backup achieves VMware Ready status
- Valuing the Police Report
- ISACA addresses new era in cybersecurity awareness at EuroCACS/ISRM Conference
- Fonix Mobile selects Alert Logic to extend its secure cloud experience
- Attenda positioned for Cloud-enabled managed hosting
- Downing of Malaysian jet: UN calls on parties to end Ukrainian crisis immediately
- How foreign security firms are treating Nigerians like monkeys in their fatherland!
- Bill Butler happy with key survey findings
- Mighty Mitie is over £3.75 million richer as it goes a painting!