06 October 2015|
Members of the British Security Industry Association’s Lone Worker Section have shown support for this year’s National Personal Safety Day, an annual awareness day organised by the Suzy Lamplugh Trust, one of the UK’s largest personal safety charities.
National Personal Safety day is aimed at highlighting some of the simple, practical solutions that everyone can use to help avoid violence and aggression in today’s society, so that they may live safer, more confident lives.
This year, the Trust is urging young men throughout the UK to ‘Keep it REAL’ by being READY in case an incident occurs, EDUCATED about the dangers they could come into contact with, ALERT to danger and above all, to stay LEGAL – carrying a knife for self- defence not only increases risk but also carries with it a sentence of up to four years in prison.
06 October 2015|
LONDON: Nuix has promoted internationally respected information security expert Stuart Clarke to the role of Chief Technology Officer for Cybersecurity.
Clarke joined Nuix in October 2013 as Director of Cybersecurity and Investigations. During his employment with Nuix, Clarke has advised the United Nations’ peak cybersecurity body ITU and provided cybersecurity training for over 60 computer emergency response teams from governments and regulators around the world. He also led the development of Nuix Incident Response, an innovative investigative tool that delivers deep insights into the cause and scope of data breaches.
06 October 2015|
Series: Buharism and the Fierce Urgency of Now
...Let's have it put in the public domain the break down of how the N70 million approved by the President nine days to Nigeria's 55th Independence Anniversary was spent
Muhammadu Buhari will like the world to believe he has come to fight corruption, but unknown to him, corruption before his very eyes is doing a counter-offensive reducing his much vaunted crusade to a mere joke - and lamentably, he himself has been involved in vigorously encouraging and promoting corruption through his gross disrespect for constituted authority; scant regard for due process; constituting a one-man Government; weakening and actually dismantling legislative institutions and replacing them with BUHARILATURE - his equally one-man legislature, and AREWALATURE which dishes out its Sharia-orientated laws, imposing them on all Nigerians and at the same time obtrusively propped itself up as the sole and highest decision-making body for Nigeria.
- Cordant security to man Leicester Conference
- Come experience Composites at Augsburg
- Majority of organizations still gambling with IT security
- The Co-operative Group selects Eckoh to strengthen payment security
- Indyme gets ready for its first UK award
- Organisational security and resilience in todays climate of extreme threats
- PPE sector in Turkey, a fast growing market for Mapa Professionnel
- Can CTF players replace professional penetration testers?
- Kmart Australia customers hit by online privacy breach in security hack
- Experian breach hits 15 million T-Mobile customers
- Bromium CTIA Super Mobility Survey reveals security risk for public networks
- ESET joins European Cyber Security Month to raise Awareness
- Cubic Global Defense to deliver secure and realistic combat training to U.S. Air Force
- First SANS Cyber Academy graduates prepare to enter the workforce
- More visitors than ever at The Emergency Services Show