27 March 2015|
A Cramlington-based company has won a $6 million contract with Hyundai Engineering & Construction to construct a new security fence for an oil refinery in Karbala, Southern Iraq.
Copperchase Ltd (Copperchase) used a £200,000 loan from the Tees Valley Catalyst Fund, which is managed by FW Capital, to secure the performance bond it needed, from Lloyds Banking Group.
26 March 2015|
A SPECIAL ANALYSIS ON THE NIGERIAN POLITY FROM 1914 - TILL THE PRESENT
“Justice is the constant and perpetual wish to render to every one his due”
The Message of the Almighty God to the Caliphate delusionists and their cronies, North and South of Nigeria.
Like Ndigbo in the Nigerian Federation...2019: What time will it be on Ndigbo's Political Calendar?
26 March 2015|
In today’s climate, the cyber security paradigm is a reactive cycle. When a threat is uncovered, it is examined and a counter-measure is created, with response times varying from weeks to years.
- Wick Hill named as one of ‘1000 companies to inspire Britain’
- Thales showcases trusted crypto at RSA Conference 2015
- CNL Software PSIM Education Sessions for Security Consultants and A&E Specifiers at ISC West 2015
- Survey finds that organisations are blasé about mobile app security as BYOD takes hold in the enterprise
- Former Bank of England Head of Security joins Pilgrims Group
- Trans-national terrorism and extremism in West Africa from Uthman Dan Fodio till the present
- University’s unique deal to help modernise Malaysian Police
- New book tackles mobile application security in Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows Phone
- AlienVault partners with T-Systems and Deutsche Telekom to power new cyber defense solution
- Military charity announces Grand Prize draw in support of Blesma Week
- Cabinet Office and Ark Data Centres launch joint venture to deliver Data Centre procurement framework to UK public sector
- MOD recognises Islam Awareness Week
- OF PARALLELISM AND DEMOCRACY
- Total Economic Impact Study Calculates Cost Savings for Enterprises Using SaaS Solution
- ‘People to be proud of’: BSIA announces regional award winners