26 May 2016|
London, UK: British cyber security specialist, Becrypt this week participated in a two-day event hosted by CESG in Liverpool, 24-25 May. The CyberUK in Practice event brought together cyber security and technology professionals from across the public sector, critical national infrastructure and industry. The aim of the event was to encourage collaboration amongst UK professionals who work in technology, digital, security, procurement and data to share best practice for tackling the information security challenges we face. Dr. Bernard Parsons, CEO and co-founder of Becrypt participated in a masterclass on 25 May, sharing insights, experiences and challenges relating to Cyber export as a UK SME.
26 May 2016|
UK: Opengear has announced a successful project with UK2 Group, a growing hosting provider, to improve the responsiveness and resiliency of its data centre operations supporting mission critical customers across six countries.
26 May 2016|
Zinwave has announced that it will showcase its UNItivity distributed wireless access solution (DAS) at the Critical Communications World show being held on May 31-June 2 in Amsterdam. In booth A24, Zinwave will demonstrate the industry’s only DAS that supports all current public safety frequencies and can accommodate the addition of future frequencies without the need for hardware upgrades.
- Optex Systems announces $1.12 Million Purchase Order from domestic customer
- Wargaming sponsors TANKFEST 2016
- Symetrica presents compact and ultra-light wearable neutron detector system for first responders and security staff
- Encode launches first security analytics and response orchestration appliances
- BeyondTrust CEO named finalist for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- CyberUK 2016: Amulet Hotkey PCoIP Zero Clients Certified as Secure by UK Government
- Five most common myths about Web security
- TALKTALK ADOPTS SKYGUARD’S MYSOS LONE WORKER ALARMS TO PROTECT THEIR ENGINEERS
- Tools, skills and budgets can help developers fight rise in Web app cyber attacks
- Logicalis Europe announces membership of Global Strategic Foresight Initiative
- Tectrade brings copy data management to the UK with Catalogic Software
- MOBOTIX appoints new member of its supervisory Board
- ASC meets evidence-proof recording and archiving required by MiFID II
- Thales hardware security modules achieve common criteria EAL4+ Certification
- Imprivata UK to unveil latest range of security solutions at InfoSec Europe