06 July 2015|
Transom door closers, bespoke pull handles and locks from Alpro Architectural Hardware have been installed at Henry Wood House, The Office Group’s new flexible work space on Riding House Street, in the heart of London’s West End.
The 16-storey property is an historic former BBC building that has been transformed to provide design-led flexible offices and co-working space. Fabricator IDF Aluminium has used Alpro’s transom closers in aluminium partitions within the building, and the concealed nature of the closers (within the transom header bar of the doors) has preserved the aesthetics of a design by architects Buckley Gray Yeoman.
06 July 2015|
Havant, Hampshire: ARM (Advanced Resource Managers) has partnered with Raw Talent Academy to hire 12 junior recruitment consultants to join its innovative Contract Academy based at its new offices in Tower 42 in the City of London. The new offices on the 20th floor will be open at the end of the summer, with the Academy opening its doors on the first of September.
03 July 2015|
LONDON, UK: MWR InfoSecurity, has confirmed details of its latest service – Countercept, a complete service for detection and response to cyber attacks. Run by one of the only independent security consultancies listed on the CESG Cyber Incident Response (CIR) Scheme, Countercept is built around endpoint threat detection and response (ETDR), delivered from MWR’s operations centre for 24/7 real-time monitoring of an organisation’s assets.
- LANDESK and WinMagic partner to provide enterprise-grade encryptions software
- How Muhammadu Buhari is camouflaging as the silent sentinel to reclone Nigeria in Arewa's image
- Dino: New Espionage Malware from Animal Farm
- West Africa oil & Gas Security Summit pushes for the establishment of national security in the sub-region
- Enterprises signing up for more than one new cloud service every day
- Police to hold major exercise in central London this week
- Check Point's 2015 Security Report shows huge increase in new, unknown malware and data breaches
- University of Warwick's study reveals potential value of prison pen pal scheme to rehabilitation of offenders
- The stolen Government logins on web
- Most major financial hacks completely covered up
- Obamacare: This is Healthcare in America!
- Survey finds 391 percent increase of unique malicious applications developed in 2014
- What Makes Close Protection Unique?
- BSIA updates CCTV Maintenance Code of Practice
- How can hospitals protect their medical equipment from malware?