14 September 2016|
LONDON,UK: e92plus has announced a partnership with NSFOCUS, the enterprise-level network security solutions vendor.
13 September 2016|
Paris, France: Pulse Secure has announced that Nomios, a leading security and network solutions provider and Secure Premier partner is one of the first French partners to join the new Pulse Secure NAC Ignite certification programme.
13 September 2016|
London, UK: According to a survey carried by OnePoll* on behalf of privacy advice and comparison website, Comparitech.com, almost half (48%) of the respondents that said they currently used Netflix claimed that they would pay a premium to be able to access content that is normally restricted to the US audience. A further 43% of those who used Netflix said that they felt it was wrong for Netflix to ban VPNs in order for customers to access US restricted content.
- G4S satellite tracking system helps keep off South American truck hijackers
- Police appeal for witnesses over road traffic collision
- Slow sales blamed on Olympics
- Indonesia’s first International ICT event attracts more than 5,000 visitors
- Mobile Mini supports Constructionarium pilot
- Vulnerabilities still high in widely used operating systems and niche products
- After war, a new legacy of peace
- Northern Europe’s largest security camera deployment reduces public transport crime by 25%
- ANSecurity helps Northern Doctors Urgent Care deliver BYOD platform to help teleworking clinicians
- Duo Security celebrates successful first year in Europe
- AV-TEST honours Secucloud’s innovative security concept with its Innovation Award
- SAM to the rescue
- Open University to present at Managed Services and Hosting Summit
- Arkadin acquires Applicable
- UKCloud Becomes First British Firm to Achieve ISO27018 Information Security Certification