25 January 2016|
Vocalcom, a global provider of cloud-based call centre software, has announced its intention to partner with Aeriandi, a cloud-based Level 1 PCI DSS service provider. This will be to integrate their Agent Pay and IVR Assist solutions and to provide a solution that eliminates telephone based card data, from both Vocalcom’s and their customer’s infrastructure.
22 January 2016As the world meets in Davos, Steve Bianciardi, Solution Architect Manager and Kevin Linsell, Director, Strategy & Architecture at Adapt write ask if global interconnectedness is a bless or a curse? |
21 January 2016|
A security researcher has said software developed by the UK intelligence agency GCHQ contains weaknesses making it possible to eavesdrop on phone calls. The security protocol is used to encrypt Voice Over Internet Protocol (Voip) calls.
In a blog, University College London researcher Steven Murdoch described vulnerabilities in how such conversations were encrypted. GCHQ said it did not recognise the findings.
- The power of the Vegan voice...GBK pulls offensive ads after vegan voice is heard
- DCI aims to increase visibility in Latin America
- Alert Logic appoints Steve Munford to Board of Directors
- DCI trains French Air Force in electronic warfare
- Cubic to speak on application of ‘Blended Training’ at MilSim Asia 2016
- Running Heroes brings innovation and rewards to people who literally run for their lives
- Tripwire Media Alert: Internet Explorer End-of-Life Security Tips
- Team Blesma looking for recruits to take part in 2016 challenge events
- THE BEAUTY OF PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE AND LONG SUFFERING IN DIPLOMACY
- ExtraHop and Eduserv drive IT transformation for UK universities, hospitals, and research centres
- IT PR agency teams up with software expert
- Datum showcases its business critical data centre service to the Public Sector
- Report highlights vulnerabilities and exploits for popular applications
- Behind Every Martyr There Are Seventy Two Virgins?
- BSIA launches end user procurement survey