20 July 2015|
...But 74% Of US Workers Prefer Separate Phone Numbers For Work And Personal Use
Munich, San Francisco: tyntec has issued the results of its international BYOD User Survey 2015 “Employees’ Choice for Mobility.” The findings, based on responses from Spain, the UK and US, reveal sluggish adoption of BYOD policies by organizations, while its employees voice strong privacy concerns and preference on device usage. The UK showed the smallest percentage of BYOD governance with a mere 18% of respondents claiming to have awareness of a formal policy in place. For those employees using a mobile phone for work purposes, the majority of respondents indicated a preference for separate phone numbers for work and personal usage, with Spain showing the strongest preference at 91%. Privacy and reimbursement were cited as major concerns for employees using their personal phone for work.
20 July 2015|
Check Point has announced an expanded collaboration with VMware Inc. to extend comprehensive, best-in-class security to enterprise private cloud environments through a new software-defined data centre offering.
17 July 2015|
Art is perhaps not the first thing one thinks of when the subject turns to guns, yet for the past five centuries the art of the gunsmith had as much to do with the deadliness of the weapon as the designs it featured – roses, tulips, mermaids, dragons and much more besides.
- Effective process network protection: gateprotect now provides SCADA networks and control centers with better protection
- Britons divided on whether drones will boost security or invade privacy, Unisys survey reveals
- Wick Hill appoints new Sales Director
- Inspired Careers launches to help grow the Cyber Security talent pool
- Clavister and Artesyn collaborate to deliver advanced security solutions for embedded systems
- SEND FOR HELP GROUP’S SUBSIDIARIES VOTED AS COMMITTEE MEMBERS OF BSIA LONE WORKER SECTION
- SANS DFIR Prague 2015 to debut new Cyber Threat Intelligence course
- SCC wins Becrypt Best Performing SaaS Partner award
- Nuix appoints Paul Slater as Executive Director for EMEA region
- Bromium and Microsoft collaborate to deliver the world’s most secure endpoint
- Operation Liberpy: ESET sinkhole and destroy 2000-strong keylogging botnet
- BSI appoints Stephen Page as non-executive Director
- Plant opening in traditional Bavarian dress
- The Financial Industry’s Biggest Threat
- BSIA leads the way in security standards development