11 March 2015|
Kaspersky has discovered the Podec CAPTCHA Trojan, the first malware to successfully outwit the CAPTCHA image recognition system. Called Podec, the malware has developed a technique to convince CAPTCHA it is a person in order to subscribe thousands of infected Android users to premium-rate services.
11 March 2015|
Ricardo-AEA’s chemical risk practice, the National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC), has won a three year contract to provide the UK’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) with emergency telephone advice – the contract includes global, multilingual support 24 hours a day, seven days a week as well as access to the NCEC’s hazardous chemicals database.
10 March 2015|
BeyondTrust has announced a successful project that is helping RWE Supply & Trading, a leading pan-European energy trading house reduce security risks while meeting budgetary and regulatory constraints.
- Security contract renewed at Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
- Tripwire study reveals retailers lag behind other industries on Internet of Things security
- Britain's first new “greenfield” university in 40 years launched tomorrow...with a radical new approach to teaching engineering
- Why Do Psychopaths Make Terrible Copywriters?
- SST palm-vein biometric case study
- Proofpoint launches the Nexgate social media threat centre
- New mobile App set to become the CIO's best friend
- WESCO Distribution opens new office, triples head count and wins CommScope deal as UK operation grows
- Tripwire reacts to Anthem's refusal of OIG Audits
- Microsoft reveals Windows vulnerable to FREAK SSL flaw
- Mandarin Oriental Credit Card Breach
- Federation of Communication Services to launch Mark of Excellence at Convergence Summit North
- Hackers target Blu-ray discs
- FREAK flaw
- DEFENCE SECRETARY DISCUSSES SHARED THREATS WITH MIDDLE EAST PARTNERS