08 October 2014|
TRH The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester to receive injured veterans at the Tower of London for military charity Blesma
On Friday 10 October, 30 injured veterans having cycled over 125 miles will be received by The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester at the HM Tower of London.
07 October 2014|
Despite attack levels reaching an all-time low in 2013, falling victim to attack and robbery remains a very real threat for the security industry’s cash-in-transit couriers. With interim reports for 2014 suggesting that crime figures are in danger of rising, the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) plans to continue its work to reduce the risk faced by couriers as they fulfil this essential service.
07 October 2014|
London, UNITED KINGDOM: LANDESK, a global leader in delivering user-oriented IT solutions that solve systems, asset, security, mobility and IT service management challenges, today announced it acquired Naurtech, a company that develops connectivity solutions to provide mobile access to enterprise data and applications using Windows CE platform devices. This acquisition brings LANDESK additional mobility solutions, enabling its business to expand, and provides a new support community to Naurtech customers.
- JP Morgan attack steals 76 million households' data
- Options expands into CME’s Data Center Facility
- UAS now fully operational in Afghanistan
- gateprotect rated highly in Gartner UTM firewall survey
- MoD's Naval Base investment sustains over 7, 500 jobs and puts smiles on faces of thousands of UK families
- Wilson James scores first...receives ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management
- Semafone dials up growth ambitions with further investment
- Human resources and training departments key to securing the human
- ExMeshTM to launch 'Approved Contractor' training and certification scheme
- Becrypt continues expansion in US with appointment of certified reseller
- Bolton Wanderers Football Club to issue special limited edition shirt in support of Blesma
- Albertsons and Jewel-Osco stores hacked a second time in two months
- Lancope Strengthens Cisco pxGrid Support for faster, more streamlined cyber threat defence
- International SOS and Vismo in joint partnership to help travellers to high risk and remote locations
- Tech Mahindra selects Qualys to expand global IT security portfolio