15 May 2015|
New research published earlier this week in the annual NTT 2015 Global Threat Intelligence Report shows a massive increase in malware detections on Monday mornings when users reconnect their devices to the corporate network. This trend supports the contention that the security perimeter in organisations is dissolving. This is because end users increasingly use their devices both inside and outside the corporate security perimeter. In fact, the user is today’s new organisation perimeter. What’s more, IT and security management can no longer count on well-defined network security perimeters to protect their organisations.
14 May 2015|
Octavian Security has been named Business of the Year at the 2015 British Indian Awards for the second year running.
14 May 2015|
UK: BeyondTrust has signed a distribution agreement with Infinigate UK, a leading Value Added Distributor (VAD) of IT security solutions. The agreement came into effect on 30th April 2015, and will allow Infinigate to offer the entire BeyondTrust portfolio along with value added services to its UK community of around 2000 partners.
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online survey highlights ongoing security concerns
- HM The Queen leads VE Day 70 commemorations at Westminster Abbey
- Britain's first new “greenfield” university in 40 years launches
- ACT helps Swansea's regeneration
- Quantum Corporation reports fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2015 results
- Orwell chooses Interoute’s secured PCI DSS infrastructure to host its revolutionary cross border online current account
- Shopping centres in the spotlight
- Synectics celebrates security innovation milestone
- Clavister appoints IT and security business veterans to its Board of Directors
- Global CIO survey reveals business requirement for a new IP
- SANS ICS and SCADA security training update course to reflect real world threats and hands-on incident response practices
- CILT welcomes new President at inauguration lunch in London last week
- Research shows European businesses fearful of sinking under growing weight of IT expectations
- Aethlon Medical announces institutional review Board approval of multi-indication cancer study
- Belden and Tripwire announce NERC CIP Strategy