13 February 2017|
London: Mitek has launched in the UK with a new office established in London. The US-based company works with over 5,500 organisations providing its technology to 70 million consumers across the globe. Mitek provides financial institutions and other highly regulated businesses with mobile verification technology underpinned by artificial intelligence (AI) that establishes an individual’s identity remotely to accelerate the digitisation of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) processes around on boarding and payments.
10 February 2017|
The Austrian parliament’s website was down for 20 minutes in a suspected DDoS attack earlier this week . The Austrian parliament have since stated that a Turkish hackers’ group have claimed responsibility for the attack, with relations between Austria and Turkey having soured since last year. A similar attack took place on the Foreign Affairs and Defence Ministries websites last November. Stephen Gates, Chief Research Intelligence Analyst at NSFOCUS IB, comments:
10 February 2017|
The UK's largest sporting retailer, Sports Direct, reportedly suffered a data breach last year but has been accused of failing to tell its workforce that their personal details – including names, email addresses and phone numbers - may have been accessed by a hacker.
- 19th edition of Intersec proves successful for BSIA members.
- BSIA welcomes Surveillance Camera Commissioner extension
- Motorola Solutions unveils digital radio system with 15mins deployment at CCEurope
- Expert comment: Hackers steal 1.3m accounts from Elance
- Osirium extends global footprint to APAC
- Flexera Software named Internet of Things (IoT) Enablement Company of the Year
- The Sahel G5 Summit in Mali's Capital: New Counter-terrorism Measures for a Safer Region
- Learner drivers to be allowed on motorways
- SaferGems shares expertise with law enforcement agencies from around the World
- Law firms break Silence
- TDSi appoints new Distribution Channel Manager
- Are construction logistics standards good enough?
- CLIENTS ‘UNPREPARED’ FOR SMART BUILDING REVOLUTION
- PARALYMPIAN PHIL EAGLESHAM SMASHES TARGET TO BUILD REVOLUTIONARY NEW WHEELCHAIR
- McDonald's website insecurity leaves passwords open - expert comment