17 November 2015|
Sad tale of the Chief Cop who's stuck in medieval and colonial policing...policing ONLY with the POLICE without common sensical policing and strategic thinking! At best, Ehigiator does his policing by burying his head in the SEA! Before going to Louis Edet House, SEA had left his head in Sapele, his birth place, hence criminals in Nigeria are sucking him like a ripe mango in Oredo Local Government Area, because they well know SEA and his equally very uncoordinated and headless team are merely flapping their wings before the invading hawks like a group of headless chickens in SAPELE.
Whilst criminals know how to apply the 'Federal Character Principles' in their criminalities, the good-for-nothing Prof SHUAIBU OBA ABDULRAHEEM and his not-good value-for-money team at the Federal Character Commision which has now outlived its used by date, so MUST be binned are sleeping and snoring 'defrauding' the toiling masses of the nation's tax payers, collecting salaries for DO-NOTHINGNESS, and giving Buhammadu Muhari the free hand to discolour the nation's polity through his legendary, unparalleled neopotism and Arabism! In this special SPOTLIGHT for Vigilance, DON OKEREKE in his usual witticism thinks even criminals in Nigeria , especially kidnappers do apply 'Federal Character' in their criminal activities, courtesy of their current operational geographical spread!
17 November 2015|
On 2nd December, the Rt Hon John Hayes MP, UK Security Minister at the Home Office, will be officially opening this year’s Transport Security Expo at Olympia London. An MP since 1997, Mr Hayes has held a number of shadow ministerial and Government roles, including Minister of State at the Department for Transport and senior Parliamentary adviser to the Prime Minister.
17 November 2015|
IA15: Robert Hannigan's keynote speech as delivered
Robert Hannigan, Director GCHQ, shares his strategy for supporting UK IA and Cyber Security. He outlines how the organisation is changing fundamentally to meet the evolving cyber threat and support fully the Digital Transformation programme.
Hosted by GCHQ, IA15 is HM Government’s primary platform for briefing the UK’s information security leaders. This is a full transcript of Robert's speech as delivered at the event on 10 Nov 2015.
Good morning - it’s my pleasure to welcome you here to the second day of IA15.
- Imperva web application attack report reveals rapid automation and industrialization of cyber attacks
- ESET scores big in Germany & Austria: Best Business IT Security and Best Mobile Apps
- BUHARI: THE RAPE OF DEMOCRACY...STILL A PECULIAR MESS
- Proofpoint maintains its leadership position in 2015 Magic Quardrant for Enterprise Information archiving
- Code of practice for testing safety barriers soon to be published
- World leaders pour out their hearts on twitter to commiserate with the French people, especially victims of the terror attacks in Paris described by French President as "horrifying"
- The Washington Post's November 9 Story Concerning Digitized Records
- Cubic to showcase advanced simulation and training solutions at MILIPOL Paris 2015
- BSIA commissions Security Media Publishing to re-create popular promotional video
- 70 million prisoner phone calls hacked!
- iCandy comes to the aid of families affected by Sharm el Sheikh flight suspension
- MWR InfoSecurity creates first fully automated EMV fuzzing solution
- Check Point secures Wolverhampton College network with next generation threat prevention
- MetricStream partners with NaviSite to expand its GRC cloud offerings for customers in Europe
- Cookie reports’ compliance expertise strengthened with Specialist Advisory Board