13 May 2013|
MOBOTIX AG announced a new platform strategy for their video security systems last year. Dr. Magnus Ekerot, CSO of MOBOTIX AG, talks about the motives behind the move, which systems it would affect and what it would mean for installers and users.
10 May 2013|
LAS VEGAS: Opengear, a leading provider of next-generation cellular out-of-band management solutions and console servers, today announced at Interop Las Vegas 2013 (#interop) that key cellular out-of-band management products have been awarded PTCRB industry certification in addition to being certified by major wireless carriers for use across their networks.
10 May 2013|
RA’ANANA, ISRAEL: NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) has announced that it will showcase its security portfolio at IFSEC International, a leading event for the security industry in Europe. At the event, taking place May 13-16, 2013, at the NEC Birmingham, UK, NICE will also demonstrate its newly-launched Situator Express solution and company experts will lead a number of sessions.
- 46% of employees admit to bypassing security to get their job done
- Five questions boards of directors need to ask about cloud governance
- Skyscape hails Public Cloud First Policy of the UK Government
- Checkpoint Systems scales up RFID project with leading European apparel retailer C&A to reduce out of stocks
- BSIA unveils busy activity plan for IFSEC International 2013
- A Radical Shift In Security Needs
- Hewlett Packard to provide Europe’s first preview of HP Moonshot at Datacentres 2013
- America, be warned! Nigeria is a sovereign State, and not your colony
- Armed Forces Day to kick off with a volley of gun blasts from Nottingham…B-o-o-m! B-o-o-m!
- MITIE launches Piaggio to reduce response times
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing first to adopt 8 Series Identicom
- Multi-stage exploit attacks for more effective malware delivery
- Time Warner Cable to play key role at NYC Conference
- 2013 Courage in Journalism Awards…and the winners a-r-e!
- Sonardyne appoints new non-executive Chairman