12 October 2016|
LONDON, UK: FireMon has appointed Paul Calatayud to its management team as Chief Technology Officer. Calatayud will take an active role in the customer experience, leveraging 16 years of experience leading enterprise security programs to strengthen customer relationships and contribute his real-world insights to advance the FireMon solutions.
12 October 2016|
We are very sorry that due to a technical hitch which hit us on the 21st of September, 2016, until today, 12th of October, we had been off line. We would like to politely inform you that the hitch was so sudden such that we were unable to let you know we would be off line for a period of time.
21 September 2016|
London, UK: Sopra Steria has announced a new partnership agreement with Sybenetix which will enable investment firms to integrate market leading, highly innovative, proprietary behavioural management and compliance solutions with their existing trading systems and operations to help exceed the demand for ongoing regulatory compliance.
- When I was welcomed as a refugee
- LET THERE BE PEACE
- Security Council extends UN Mission in Liberia
- 100 Years of The Tank
- BSIA urges end users of IP CCTV to take cyber security seriously
- The Challenges Of Building In Built Up Areas
- Soliton launches ground breaking video mobile encoders for public safety applications
- The blasts that shook New York and New Jersey
- EXPERTS COMMENTS
- Experts Comments: Donald Trump's campaign website leaks intern resumes
- Tom Glocer joins Post-Quantm as strategy adviser
- ESN and WASP among technology and innovation highlights at the Emergency Services Show
- Expert Comment: Proposed NY State banking cybersec regulations
- Zerto launches ZVR
- Expert Comment: ClixSense data breach exposes personal information of 2.2 million subscribers