17 March 2015|
Contributing to the success of the iCandy brand, the report recognises the leading British company’s brand values, innovation and impressive growth.
Business at iCandy is very much a family affair, established for over 80 years, the current third generation CEO’s brothers Bradley and Warren Appel, absorbed manufacturing knowledge from their grandfather Charles who founded a fashion company in 1933.
16 March 2015|
London, UK: OpenDNS has unveiled NLPRank, a new model for advanced threat detection that applies algorithms most commonly used in fields like bioinformatics and data mining—not information security. Designed by OpenDNS security researcher Jeremiah O’Connor, NLPRank is based on natural language processing techniques that, combined with OpenDNS’s global network data, build an advanced threat detection lexicon—essentially a ‘malicious language of the Internet’ that can detect threatening domains in realtime. NLPRank specifically predicts both opportunistic phishing campaigns and attacks directed at highvalue targets such as financial institutions.
16 March 2015|
In response to the news that U.S. federal prosecutors in Atlanta have unsealed indictments against two Vietnamese men and a Canadian citizen in connection with what’s being called one of the largest reported data breaches in U.S. history, I have the below comments from security experts at Imperva and ESET:
- SERVICE OF COMMEMORATION MARKS 13 YEARS OF UK MILITARY OPERATIONS IN AFGHANISTAN
- US Industrial Control Systems attacked 245 times in 12 months
- THE MIRROR OF GOD
- Tripwire announces capture the Flag Cyber Security Competition
- ENTERTECH SYSTEMS and Reliable Security Products bring Suprema Biometrics to Ireland
- Tripwire reacts to CIA's possible spy campaign against Apple
- 2015 Verizon PCI compliance report showed an increase in PCI compliance among businesses
- Airship maker Aeros sues US Navy for destruction of innovative airship in 2013
- Injured service personnel to take on Coast2Coast challenge for Blesma
- “The fight with oil tapping won’t end until we deal with the reasons behind the problem”
- Podec: First Trojan to trick CAPTCHA into thinking its human
- Ricardo-AEA to provide 24/7 chemical risk support for UK Ministry of Defence
- BeyondTrust helps RWE Supply & Trading mitigate administrative rights and unauthorised download risks
- IGEL protects customer investment with its long-term Linux Thin Client OS updates
- CNL Software and Candid Security Solutions partner for major projects in the UAE