23 November 2016|
A partnership of local authorities in the Mid-Kent region is undertaking a digitisation project with business intelligence specialist Connexica.
22 November 2016|
Berlin, Germany and Hong Kong: VTech Holdings Limited has acquired Snom Technology AG (Snom) telephones.
On 21 October 2016, the two companies announced that they had entered into a binding definitive agreement, under which VTech would acquire 100% of the share capital of Snom.
22 November 2016|
London, UK: SentinelOne announced the findings of a global survey on the business impact of ransomware, conducted by research firm Vanson Bourne. The survey of 500 businesses in the UK, US, France and Germany revealed that in the last 12 months, 48 per cent of organisations have fallen victim to a ransomware campaign, with 81 per cent indicating that they’ve suffered from three or more attacks.
- Zerto launches Replication 5.0 for IT resilience and business continuity
- Counter terror Expo brings security professionals from across the globe to the UK
- Milipol Qatar 2016 closes with 6,538 in attendance
- Veracity scoops prestigious environmental award
- RiskIQ announces major enhancement
- Team GB shines at Milipol Qatar 2016
- WOOD GREEN TURNS TO SKYGUARD FOR 24 HOUR LONE WORKER PROTECTION
- Yahoo admits some staff knew about the 2014 hack by a state-sponsored attacker - expert comments
- Comment: Many other banks at risk from malware that hit Tesco
- New plugin allows DevOps teams to rapidly embed security into software development lifecycles
- Use of cloud storage to accelerate over the next 12 months
- Pan-EMEA distributor Nuvias Group joins the HID Advantage Partner Programme
- Quorum delivers ‘all inclusive’ enterprise-class backup and recovery suite
- Datum further strengthens connectivity options at the Farnborough data centre
- Expert Comment: SMBs under attack from ransomware after eight-fold increase in 12 months