15 October 2014|
OXFORD, UK: Sophos has announced additions to its range of SG Series firewall/UTM appliances, WiFi access points, and the availability of Sophos iView, a new dedicated virtual reporting appliance. By extending its Network Security portfolio with new entry-level and enterprise class appliances, Sophos now provides businesses of any size and the channel partners that serve them with the flexibility to consolidate their security with a complete proven solution set.
15 October 2014|
When Symantec, one of the grand old dames of security, decided to split itself into two separate companies last week, it raised questions about the entire security market. It seems that Symantec is separating security (Symantec) from information management (Veritas, which it bought for $13.5 billion in 2005) because neither is currently showing any growth. Symantec's security division revenue is down 0.3% year on year.
14 October 2014|
LONDON (UK): Lancope has launched its global Technology Partner Program to cultivate new and existing partnerships with networking and security industry leaders. By establishing and maintaining tight integration with top technology and security innovators, Lancope enhances its ability to deliver comprehensive, best-of-breed network protection to its hundreds of customers worldwide. Several companies have already signed on to be a part of the Lancope Technology Partner Program, including: Palo Alto Networks, Barracuda Networks, Gigamon and Ziften, just to name a few.
- BSIA hosts 25th anniversary of CoESS General Assembly
- Report on CONSEC 2014 calls for true analysis of cyber threats and establishment of standards
- London taxis find 190,000 lost mobiles
- GlobalData: Open Source Electronic Health Records Will Combat Data Interoperability Issues at the DoD
- Tank Museum to launch 'Fury'
- Tokenless authentication makes hardware investments unnecessary
- Octavian Security nominated for three accolades at prestigious MSDUK Awards 2014
- TRH The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester to receive injured veterans at the Tower of London for Blesma
- Government commitment crucial in the continued fight against CVIT
- LANDESK acquires Naurtech
- IMPROVING THE SECURITY INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA THROUGH EFFECTIVE CONTRACTORS MANAGEMENT POLICIES
- Opengear launches CM7100 Console Server
- Tenable Network Security customers gain fast advantage over Shellshock
- JP Morgan breach worse than estimated
- JP Morgan attack steals 76 million households' data