22 October 2014|
Around 150 British Army personnel left RAF Brize Norton this morning bound for Sierra Leone, to add to the significant efforts that the MoD has already made in tackling the Ebola crisis, Vigilance can report.
22 October 2014|
McLean, VA, USA: Becrypt has announced that LMT Technology Solutions has qualified as a certified reseller for its cyber security solutions. LMT is an established managed services provider with clients in the financial services, healthcare and manufacturing sectors. As a Becrypt certified reseller LMT will be initially deploying Becrypt’s Disk Protect full disk encryption solution for clients in the financial services sector to meet Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance. Disk Protect secures all data held on laptops, PCs and tablet computers, ensuring that should a device be lost or stolen, customer, company, and personal data is not compromised. LMT selected the Becrypt solution for its ease of use, ease of configuration and centralized management.
21 October 2014|
Boca Raton, FL: Unify and Miercom have announced that Unify’s OpenScape Voice, OpenScape Branch, and OpenScape Session Border Controller have all been certified secure by Miercom for their resiliency against the pressure of malicious cyber attacks.
- Aethlon Medical announces first treatment of an ebola patient
- Cardinal Group basks in the glory of many accolades
- Cordia showcases fire-safety solutions at Expoprotection 2014
- Schlemmer plans to double turnover in Romania
- The need to understand, observe, obey and respect security procedures in corporate environment
- Emergency services show attracts record number of visitors
- WordPress still vulnerable ...old plugins give easy access to hackers
- Reaper goes East!
- LTE Africa creates connected communities
- Protecting the mobile devices of first responders
- Counter-terrorism challenges
- MPS reacts to ONS crime statistics
- 'Marikana sheds light on the asymmetric nature of threats to the mining industry, its labour force and surrounding communities'
- Flexera Software now enables existing applications to run on Microsoft Azure
- Courion named a leader in access governance by KuppingerCole