09 May 2013|
Rolling Meadows, IL, USA: The many benefits of cloud computing include helping enterprises become more efficient, agile, innovative and flexibile, but achieving those benefits depends on a number of factors, including the involvement of the board of directors. ISACA, a nonprofit, independent association of more than 100,000 governance, risk, security and assurance professionals worldwide, has issued new guidance outlining key questions for boards of directors to ask to ensure their enterprise’s cloud initiative is in line with business objectives and the organization’s risk tolerance.
09 May 2013|
The new mandate will require all central Government departments to purchase IT through the G-Cloud Framework
London: Skyscape Cloud Services Limited, the easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to leave Assured Cloud Services Company, has reacted to the recently announced ‘Public Cloud First’ mandate, which has been confirmed by the Public Expenditure Cabinet Committee. The policy, which has come into force with immediate effect, will require all central Government departments to purchase IT directly from the G-Cloud Framework, and is part of the Government’s commitment to position cloud services as the primary channel through which public sector organisations procure IT.
09 May 2013|
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., a leading global supplier of shrink management, merchandise visibility and apparel labeling solutions for the retail industry, has announced that it is scaling up its Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) project with leading apparel retailer C&A from 5 to 25 stores.
- Armed Forces Day to kick off with a volley of gun blasts from Nottingham…B-o-o-m! B-o-o-m!
- MITIE launches Piaggio to reduce response times
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing first to adopt 8 Series Identicom
- Multi-stage exploit attacks for more effective malware delivery
- Time Warner Cable to play key role at NYC Conference
- 2013 Courage in Journalism Awards…and the winners a-r-e!
- Sonardyne appoints new non-executive Chairman
- Israeli strikes in Syria: UN Secretary General urges caution on both sides
- TeamDrive “Sync & Share” launches enterprise-class notification and VDI support
- Mastek achieves compliance with NHS information governance toolkit
- SafeNet ushers in new era of elastic encryption
- LANDesk client management suite continues to evolve with the ever-changing business world
- SIA rates compliance in London very high
- Checkpoint Systems launches innovative solution for merchandise protection
- EasyAnalytics and SmartANDSF help operators intelligently market and monetize mobile services