19 May 2016|
It has been reported that a hacker is trying to sell the account information, including emails and passwords, of 117 million LinkedIn users. The hacker, known as Peace, is selling the data on the dark web illegal marketplace, The Real Deal, for 5 bitcoin (around $2,200). Hacked data search engine, LeakedSource, also claims to have obtained the data. Both Peace and the one of the people behind LeakedSource said that there are 167 million accounts in the hacked database. Of those, around 117 million have both emails and encrypted passwords.
19 May 2016|
VPS Group ("VPS" or "the Company") has appointed David Taylor-Smith as the Company's new Group CEO. David is replacing Mark Silver, who is taking up the role of non-executive Chairman of VPS. David will be based in the Company's new London office and he will start on 23 May 2016.
18 May 2016|
More than 700 people have now successfully completed safety training since the Door & Hardware Federation (DHF) first set up its Safety Diploma scheme.
This number is set to rise significantly following the expansion of the scheme to cover a wider range of industry sectors. The DHF pioneered the Safety Diploma scheme with the introduction of training for those responsible for the safety of automatically controlled powered gates.
- RiskIQ helps The Lagardère Group eradicate rogue Apps and domain infringement
- Xceed Group recognised in The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100
- Prpl Foundation to keynote at Cloud Security Alliance European Summit
- Qognify to showcase award-winning security portfolio at IFSEC International 2016
- SWIFT Interbank Exchange's secon attack
- FTC to study security update practices in mobile industry
- South American company increases superior threat intelligence and consultancy in Britain
- Researchers release profile data on 70,000 OkCupid users without permission
- New white paper from PwC Legal Points published
- BriForum Boston and London calls on AppSense for key speaking session
- Two-thirds of FTSE companies admit they have been hit by a cyber breach in the past year
- Metropolitan Police and Security Awards celebrate thriving partnerships
- EFIA expands its development committee
- MB Technology and Memory Bank to serve UK and Irish channel partners
- Putting an end to passwords with the launch of a new standard in Identity and Access Management