28 November 2013|
Sandy Utah: Opengear (www.opengear.com), a leading provider of critical infrastructure management solutions through advanced console servers, remote management, monitoring, and cellular out-of-band products, today announced that locomotive systems designer and manufacturer TMV Control Systems has installed Opengear's remote management gateways to provide 3G cellular connectivity for instant engine data reporting to its locomotive monitoring systems.
27 November 2013|
Reading UK: The Norbain IP Roadshow, designed to showcase the latest developments in IP Technology, was held in October and has received great feedback from suppliers and visitors alike.
27 November 2013|
Reading UK: Norbain has welcomed back Steve Marshall to drive their sales in the London region. Steve has previously worked for the company in a variety of roles and brings with him twenty years of industry experience and customer knowledge.
- Hewlett-Packard expands its activities in Mobile Payments and Banking, through a global agreement with Accumulate
- Skyscape Cloud Services gets PSN accreditation
- Tennessee Apparel and Gore partner on a new chemical and biological system for U.S special Operations
- Trent Valley Academy selects MOBOTIX technology to protect pupils, staff and property
- University of Kansas researcher explores ‘culture of surveillance’ in the U.S.
- Netwrix ranked 113th fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology fast 500
- NETGEAR VueZone brings truly wireless 24 hour remote video monitoring system to UK homeowners
- SecurEnvoy makes the use of dedicated tokens superfluous
- Cartell Free Exit Systems introduces the solar-friendly GateMate
- Consumers find location-based mobile-marketing intrusive
- Easynet Global Services partners with Zscaler to deliver Direct-to-Cloud Security in EMEA
- UK retailers lost £3.4 billion to retail crime and error in the last year
- MoD to invest £35 million to sustain the RAF’s stockpile of Brimstone missiles
- Lancope's 2014 Security Predictions
- Best practices for securing your online retail presence