11 August 2016|
Sophia Antipolis, France: oneM2M, the global standards initiative for Machine to Machine (M2M) communications and the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced another achievement in establishing a global interconnected society: its next set of official specifications, known formally as Release 2, which will be issued this autumn.
11 August 2016|
A law unto themselves...in Buhari's Nigeria CHANGE means KILL AND GO!
Campaign Against Alarming Trend in Torture, Jungle Justice in Nigeria
09 August 2016|
Reading, UK, Munich, DE and Boston, US: Zerto has announced a new partnership with European managed services provider, Claranet, to offer a cloud based business continuity and Disaster Recovery (DR) service.The partnership will deliver further expansion opportunities for Zerto as it builds on its existing partner base of over 100 service providers across Europe. It will enable Claranet to offer Zerto Virtual Replication disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) to its European customers working in virtualised environments, reducing costs and improving migration efficiency.
- Cyber security practice established at Zycko Benelux
- Leading IT and Network Management Software provider adds new managed file transfer products and editions
- Fatih Ozavci from Context Information Security highlights risks of growing VoIP attack surface and threats
- Ruckus Raucous
- Sherman's story
- Expert Comment: UK Card Fraud Losses Climbed 18 Percent in 2015
- IP EXPO Europe announces 2016 event focusing on the future of the technology industry in the wake of Brexit
- Covata’s file sharing platform awarded Tier Two Classification on G Cloud 8
- 123ContactForm attains HIPAA compliant status
- Network Utilities launches monitoring as a service for SME’s
- BeyondTrust introduces partnership programme
- Checkmarx announces exclusive partnership with Toyo Corporation
- Experts Comments: Data of 200 million Yahoo users for sale on the Dark Web
- Expert Comment: Data of 200 million Yahoo users for sale on the Dark Web
- NSFOCUS Continues MEA Expansion with New Partner, Spectrami