14 May 2013|
LONDON, UK: Lieberman Software Corporation today announced that Odyssey Consultants Ltd has joined the Lieberman Software Partner Program as a Select Partner.
Odyssey Consultants will provide Lieberman Software’s privileged identity management products to large enterprise and government customers throughout southern Europe, helping these organizations secure their privileged accounts, protect access to sensitive data, and more easily meet regulatory compliance mandates. Through the company's offices in Nicosia, Cyprus and Athens, Greece, Odyssey Consultants delivers Information Security, IT Infrastructure and Risk Management solutions. Founded in 2002, the company is ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified.
14 May 2013|
According to US Attorney Loretta Lynch, "This was indeed the largest theft of this type that we have yet seen. This was a 21st century bank heist that reached through the Internet to span the globe. But, instead of guns and masks, this cybercrime organization used laptops and malware."
14 May 2013|
Woburn, MA & Ashtead, UK: BridgeHead Software, the Healthcare Data Management company, today announced its membership in the NetApp Alliance Partner Program. The initiative arose following agreement by both companies of their synergies within the healthcare space. BridgeHead and NetApp collaborate to enable hospitals to store, protect and share their most valuable asset, their data, for the betterment of patient care. Our joint solutions can provide healthcare organizations with a full, end-to-end suite of data management and storage capabilities. These include, but are not limited to, clinical and administrative data archiving, information lifecycle management (ILM), comprehensive data protection and security, and a range of storage hardware and devices suitable for all environments and budgets.
- Terror threats: UN Security Council keeps an eye on volatile States in sub-Saharan Africa
- Panasonic goes to IFSEC with Solutions
- Baroness Ruth Henig adds another feather to her cap….appointed BSIA’s special advisor on regulatory change
- UN Secretary General hails release of peacekeepers detained in Golan, appreciates assistance of Qatar, others
- Gallagher solutions bridge the gap in security technology at IFSEC 2013
- London plays host to IMO Marine Environment Protection Committee for 65th Session
- Home Office unveils antisocial behaviour, policing and crime measures
- The Top 5 Brilliant things the Cloud Can Deliver - If You Get Your Security Right
- Working Together to Strengthen the Nation’s Critical Infrastructure
- MoD and Westminster Abbey plan 60th anniversary of the Korean War
- BSIA information destruction event parades a galaxy of speakers
- Dr. Magnus Ekerot: Our decentralized concept was the first of its kind on the market and we have pursued a system approach for a number of years now
- Opengear expands family of PTCRB and carrier-certified cellular out-of-band solutions
- NICE to showcase integrated security portfolio at IFSEC International
- Trident targets gang members in Operation