22 April 2016|
Limbless veteran Stuart Pearson,44, is to walk the London Marathon to raise money for Blesma, The Limbless Veterans.
In September 2006 whilst Stu, who now lives in Colchester, was serving in the parachute regiment in Kajaki, Helmand province, Afghanistan, he stood on an antipersonnel mine. As a result, he lost his left leg above the knee, but numerous injuries to his right leg have caused problems with his ankle which restricts what he can and can’t do. The reason why he will be walking the marathon instead of running.
21 April 2016|
Rome and Malta: Sparkle has announced the launch of the SMS Booster service for mobile operators.
21 April 2016|
Social housing provider, RCT Homes has selected Guardian24’s state-of-the-art MicroGuard device to protect their lone working and at-risk employees.
RCT Homes, is a registered social landlord to over 11,000 properties in a diverse and highly disadvantaged area of South Wales. From allocating housing and collecting rent to major home refurbishments, RCT Homes’ employees are regularly involved within the community. Much of the work performed by RCT Homes involves employees working alone in tenants’ homes. Without immediate help at hand, Housing staff are exposed to a greater risk of assault, attack or sustaining injury whilst performing their duties.
- Security expert reacts to AXELOS study
- Synectics to preview new Synergy 3 at Counter Terror Expo
- Axis goes to Counter Terror with its perimeter defender
- Milipol Qatar's new and improved website launched
- Jennifer Hesterman:“What is the cost of not securing your school?”
- Forewarned is forearmed...new research warns consumers about the dangers of contactless cards
- Returnee captives: Please don't make them feel unwanted and useless!
- CNL Software partners with Infinova on Safe Smart Cities Programme in India
- PAREXEL, EMC in alliance to provide cloud-based document and regulatory information management services
- GVD now partner in Dell's QEM Programme
- Qognify wins SIA's NPS
- Alert holds #FutureForOurGirls Campaign, urges support for Chibok - 276 and others upon return from captivity
- PhishMe named finalist in SC Awards 2016
- ISC wins contract to offer concierge services for Electricity House
- Boosting Employees Awareness to tackle rising Cyber Security Challenges