19 February 2015|
A new suite of security qualifications specific to Scotland has been launched by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (‘HABC’) for learners hoping to become licensed security operatives.
The introduction of the new qualifications comes after one of the largest ever reviews into learning in the sector by the Security Industry Authority (SIA), followed by the introduction of similarly updated qualifications in England, Northern Ireland and Wales in January 2015.
19 February 2015|
LONDON: The global security industry is growing as governments and organisations invest to protect assets from known and unknown terrorist groups and organised crime. The increasingly complex threat landscape provides opportunities for security companies across a range of sectors.
19 February 2015WASHINGTON, DC: Gallagher has been chosen to assist the U.S. Customs and Border Protection to secure a terminal cross-border facility on the west coast. This new development will use the FIPS 201-2 compliant Gallagher PIV Solution, implementing integrated access control with video surveillance through one management platform. |
- LAD deploys Corero to protect gaming customers from DDoS attacks
- 4G service and VPN bonding deliver reliable and flexible IP services
- Brits are splashing out and shaping up!
- Honeywell launches new FAAST Aspiration Smoke Detection Applications Guide
- CNL Software opens PSIM Centre of Excellence in the UAE
- Arise Nigerians And Unite Against Election Violence, Anarchy!
- Tripwire reacts to Presidential Speech at CyberSecurity Summit
- Cyber criminal activities in banks
- Adapt celebrates Cyber Essentials PLUS certification
- Serco graduates first batch of its new training programme
- A Guide to Wearing Body Armor in Hostile Environments
- ACT empowers healthcare Trust with unified access control
- Top 50 global retailers now use Checkpoint Systems’ source tagging services
- 10 years of email encryption at WestLotto with Z1 SecureMail Gateway