15 July 2016|
Asset and energy support services group, Lakehouse has implemented Skyguard’s MySOS devices to protect 85 employees working alone within the community.
Lakehouse is a provider of construction, improvement and maintenance services for homes, schools, public and commercial buildings. Contact with the public is central to these operations with employees often working alone. Lakehouse staff, including Resident Liaison Officers and Site Managers enter homes and building sites often by themselves, making them susceptible to assault, attack or injury.
14 July 2016|
The Ministry of Defence (MOD) has today announced a $2.3 billion deal to secure 50 of the latest generation Apache attack helicopters for the British Army.
The new fleet of Apaches are much more capable than their predecessors. Flown by Army Air Corps pilots from the Joint Helicopter Command, they will continue to give the British Army the edge over any future adversaries. The AH‑64E model of the helicopter can also carry more weapons while being more fuel efficient, allowing it to operate in more demanding conditions for longer.
15 July 2016|
Raanana, Israel: IronScales has released data collected from more than 100 different organizations globally from different sectors like finance, banking, telco and more. The numbers reflect their performance in the first simulated phishing attack.
- MOD seals the deal on nine new Maritime Patrol Aircraft to keep UK safe
- Commvault and Cisco launch Easy-to-Buy
- Aeriandi expands scope of secure recording products through new partnership with Proxy Networks
- Research from RiskIQ shows risk associated with brand communications on social media
- Merging Services in the NHS
- Advanced Persistent Threats Are The Next IT Security Battleground In UK Public Sector, Reveals Gigamon iGov Survey
- MOD set to save over £500M and sustain hundreds of UK jobs with new Typhoon Support deal
- SentinelOne Discovers Nation State SCADA Attack Targeting Western European Energy Companies
- UN Secretary-General calls for truce between warring factions in South Sudan
- Independent Research firm cites BeyondTrust as a leader in Privileged Identity Management report
- Cameron welcomes lifting of ban on women in ground close combat roles
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- "We are better than this."
- WP Engine unveils Web’s First WordPress PHP 7 Compatibility Checker
- FireMon Accelerates Year-Over-Year Bookings in Second Quarter 2016