16 October 2014|
SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Advanced Learning Solutions, a subsidiary of Cubic Corporation has joined the EDGE® Innovation Network, a collaborative, open-environment initiative enabling industry and academia, with government input, to work together to enhance the delivery cycle of new technologies and innovative capabilities to military personnel, law enforcement and first responders.
15 October 2014|
Netwrix has announced the release of Netwrix Auditor 6.5, providing comprehensive monitoring and auditing capabilities to streamline compliance, strengthen security and simplify root cause analysis across the entire IT infrastructure, including file servers and shares. Delivering complete visibility into who changed what, when and where, along with before and after values of any modification, Netwrix Auditor 6.5 transforms complicated audit logs into human-readable audit trails.
15 October 2014|
OXFORD, UK: Sophos has announced additions to its range of SG Series firewall/UTM appliances, WiFi access points, and the availability of Sophos iView, a new dedicated virtual reporting appliance. By extending its Network Security portfolio with new entry-level and enterprise class appliances, Sophos now provides businesses of any size and the channel partners that serve them with the flexibility to consolidate their security with a complete proven solution set.
- EBOLA: MISSION TO WEST AFRICA
- Alice Gross: Don’t Be Too Harsh On The Met
- BSIA hosts 25th anniversary of CoESS General Assembly
- Report on CONSEC 2014 calls for true analysis of cyber threats and establishment of standards
- London taxis find 190,000 lost mobiles
- GlobalData: Open Source Electronic Health Records Will Combat Data Interoperability Issues at the DoD
- Tank Museum to launch 'Fury'
- Tokenless authentication makes hardware investments unnecessary
- Octavian Security nominated for three accolades at prestigious MSDUK Awards 2014
- TRH The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester to receive injured veterans at the Tower of London for Blesma
- Government commitment crucial in the continued fight against CVIT
- LANDESK acquires Naurtech
- IMPROVING THE SECURITY INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA THROUGH EFFECTIVE CONTRACTORS MANAGEMENT POLICIES
- Opengear launches CM7100 Console Server
- Tenable Network Security customers gain fast advantage over Shellshock