28 January 2016|
Send for Help Group has been awarded NSI’s prestigious Guarding Gold standard for its subsidiary brands, Skyguard and Guardian24.
28 January 2016|
Legal systems innovator Zylpha and Converge TS have launched a joint report on the issues affecting IT in legal practices. Called The Legal Landscape 2016, the report uses case management experience from firms and organisations that are currently investing in innovation to both drive efficiencies and boost client care. The many insightful contributions included come from: Anthony Collins, DAC Beachcroft, Genus Law, Olliers, Poole Alcock, South London Legal Partnership and Total Conveyancing Services.
27 January 2016|
Photo: The Sun/MoD: Image shows personnel from the Defence Cultural Specialist Unit (DCSU) who were nominated for the Best Unit Award.
The hard work and achievements of the Armed Forces and those who support them has been recognised at The Sun Military Awards (The Millies).
- NTT positioned as a challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Video Surveillance Trends and Outlook for 2016
- Children spend more time online than watching TV
- University of Virginia hit with phishing attack, affecting 1,400 Employees
- New wave of attacks hit Ukrainian power industry
- AppRiver Releases 2015 Year-End Global Security Report
- EFIA announces record membership despite stringent entry criteria
- Running Heroes brings innovation and rewards to people who literally run for their lives
- ISO 9001 Certification granted to DCI Qatar permanent office and to the French Defence Aeronautical Institute (FDAI)
- WatchGuard helps Portsmouth Grammar School pupils work safely through 1.5 metre walls
- The automation “job threat”
- Heads will roll: Cyber security predictions for 2016 from Glasswall Solutions
- ANSecurity helps Academy Trust deliver BYOD educational benefits
- Security and Counter Terror Expo returns in 2016
- Vocalcom, Aeriandi partner to provide hosted PCI compliant cloud based call centre solutions