11 September 2014SEATTLE, WA: ExtraHop Networks has announced the ExtraHop Healthcare Edition, the first and only IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) solution with the ability to provide heterogeneous, real-time visibility into all HL7 transactions within a healthcare environment. Healthcare IT and business leaders can now proactively discover and map HL7 communications across interfaces, analyze the performance and effectiveness of clinical workflows, and derive a wide range of valuable operational and business insights. This capability, combined with ExtraHop’s market leading cross-tier application performance, availability, and security monitoring makes the new Healthcare Edition the most comprehensive solution for Health IT on the market. |
11 September 2014|
Operators in North America, Europe and APAC turn to Openwave Mobility to improve peak RAN capacity by over 20%
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.: Openwave Mobility, a software innovator enabling operators to manage and monetize mobile data, has announced that a recent deployment in the public cloud for a prominent North American service provider continues to demonstrate significant customer momentum. In total there has been seven new global customer wins in as many months. Openwave Mobility has also been selected as a preferred global vendor for a Europe-based Tier 1 telecom operator earlier in the summer.
10 September 2014|
Reading, UK: Pulsant has announced the expansion of its well-established South Gyle tier 3 data centre site, based just outside of Edinburgh, with the construction of a new facility.
The expansion project includes the construction of two new data halls, consisting of up to 64 racks in each, as well as build and configuration rooms and secure storage areas. The new facility will feature two-factor authentication security access and will be configurable according to specific customer requirements.
- CloudMask launches in the UK to protect data in the cloud following new reforms
- HP strengthens UK public sector supply chain with affordable Cyber Security Accreditation for SMEs
- King’s College Hospital uses Netwrix Auditor to secure ICT Network
- Tech industry veteran Mike Bennett joins AlienVault Advisory Board
- AT LAST, ARAB LEAGUE JOINS CHARIOTS OF CIVILIZATION AND LIBERTY
- Security Council lambasts ISIL's bestiality for murdering journalist in Syria...orders immediate release of hostages
- RAF Photographic Competition 2014...how the public voted including other Defence news
- Avoiding the pitfalls of cloud storage failure
- Manitou Group: Strong improvement of the operational and financial performance
- Access: Embracing Secure BYOD - what you need to know
- Desktop Strategy: Why virtualisation is not the (only) answer
- SIA launches Buying Right
- The Top 10 Ways to Combat Insider Threats
- Welcome to Behaviosec
- Everbridge is a keynote speaker at the 2014 German BCI Congress