22 January 2015|
London, UK: AppRiver, LLC has released its year-end Global Security Report, a detailed summary and analysis of the malware and spam trends of 2014.
In total, AppRiver quarantined 893 million messages containing viruses in attachments last year, nearly doubling the number from 2013. The security vendor also quarantined 30.5 billion spam messages in its filters with nearly 5 billion captured in March alone. And for the first time, more spam originated from North America than Europe, which together accounted for 69 percent of all global spam traffic.
22 January 2015|
LONDON (UK): OPSWAT has acquired Red Earth Software, developer of email security and secure file transfer solutions.
The Red Earth Software acquisition now enables OPSWAT to extend its advanced threat prevention technology to protect email and file transfer in addition to servers, endpoints and proxy servers. Red Earth Software recently integrated OPSWAT’s multi anti-malware scanner Metascan® into its products Policy Patrol Mail Security, an email security solution for Exchange Server, and Policy Patrol Secure File Transfer, a solution that enables users to securely send large and confidential files. With the Metascan integration, Policy Patrol customers now have access to robust protection against malware threats.
21 January 2015|
The recent cyberterrorism and hacking threats experienced by big names like Apple, Sony and Dropbox are making businesses stop and think about whether they are doing enough to prevent such attacks from disrupting their day to day dealings. David Fisk, EMEA sales Director at Quorum has comments on how businesses can prepare and protect themselves from such an attack by ensuring their IT strategy is well organised.
- Rigaku Raman Technologies introduces Progeny ResQ
- UK AND IRELAND SIGN HISTORIC DEFENCE AGREEMENT
- Expert reacts to ENISA Report
- Azzurri adds to its cyber security credentials
- Disillusioned Embittered, But Not Afraid
- THE PEACEMAKER'S PLEDGE
- Army launches landmark campaign
- Watchful Software Extends Flagship RightsWATCH security solution for Microsoft Azure users
- icomply-centric CCTV Solution wins National Innovation and Excellence Award
- Flexera enhances FlexNet Licensing
- What David Cameron's "ban on encryption" would mean for businesses
- Amateur photographer releases limited edition ‘Armistice Dawn’ to raise money for Blesma
- East Africa Security Forum to be held in Kenya
- US and UK to stage "war games" on each other as defence against online criminals
- NTT named a challenger in 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide