22 August 2014|
Check Point has announced that it is again positioned as a Leader in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management (UTM).
This is the fourth consecutive year that Check Point has been named a Leader. Earlier this year, Check Point was named a Leader in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewall, a position it has held since 1999. This demonstrates the company’s top standing in providing comprehensive network security solutions for a full range of enterprise customers.
22 August 2014|
SHELTON, Conn.: NXT-ID, Inc. has announced that its shares of common stock and the warrants to purchase common stock to be issued in its proposed underwritten public offering of common stock and warrants have been approved for listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market, subject to closing of its proposed underwritten public offering of the common stock and warrants, and will trade under the symbol "NXTD" and "NXTDW," respectively.
21 August 2014|
The past few months have shown a near constant report of security breaches which have brought into focused attention the subject of user authentication for online services. As a result of continually searching for an effective solution, two-factor authentication (2FA) is escalating to the top as a potential answer; inevitably rendering a few misconceptions in the process. The point to remember is that true 2FA systems use two independent forms of identification to authenticate users. Most 2FA systems use what the user knows and what they have (knowledge and possession) as “authentication factors”. It’s important to note that for an authentication system to be considered as “two-factor”, evidence of at least one of each factor is needed.
- Notting Hill Housing Group chooses Guardian24 to protect their lone workers
- Expert rects to the hacking of Nuclear Regulatory Commission's computers
- Parallels launches Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite Integration
- Train fare increase solution
- Nearly 1 in 6 URLs in unsolicited emails link to malicious sites
- Transactis wins Management Today award for work that could save HMRC billions of pounds
- Mobile device security - tackling the risks
- SecureData enhances capability and builds on its Intellectual Property
- ExtraHop helps Basefarm gain a deeper understanding of its critical infrastructure
- SKYGUARD EQUIPS BRENT COUNCIL’S LONE WORKERS WITH PERSONAL ALARMS
- Community Health Systems suffers huge data breach
- Survey reveals UK citizens worry about privacy erosion
- UCL makes history as first University to be third party certificated for Life Safety Fire Risk Assessment
- Interactive Motion simplifies operation of neurorehabilitation robots worldwide
- £348 million warship contract secures over 800 Scottish jobs