05 June 2014Computacenter has been named the McAfee EMEA Partner of the Year 2014. The award ceremony took place at the 2014 McAfee Partner Summit in Marbella on 15th May and was presented by David Small, EMEA VP, Gert-Jan Schenk, EMEA President and Ross Allen, UK VP, McAfee. |
05 June 2014|
PSE has launched the very latest smart intelligence and forensic security products- the Gen-3 Secure pack, Vigilance can report.Gen-3 Forensic contains a unique DNA-like solution with coded microdots, which is registered exclusively to the vehicle‘s owner. The liquid is harmless, easy to apply and virtually impossible to remove. It is designed to mark individual components of your car or motorcycle including wheels and engine parts.
05 June 2014|
In response to the news that Statista has today released a graph that shows that little has changed after Microsoft pulled the plug on Windows XP, as only a few users have actually decided to upgrade to a different operating system, below care comments by Tripwire and Lieberman Software.
- Varonis DatAnywhere raises the stakes in private cloud sharing
- THE SECURITY SITUATION IN NIGERIA
- IAEA Director General reports to the Board
- Security experts react to Anonymous cyber attack plan on World Cup
- Gameover botnet
- Cryptzone makes two senior appointments in key sales and product strategy roles
- EnterpriseDB enriches Postgres user's experience with new and updated tools
- HeartBleed shows how Pen Testers can use the power of ‘Python’ to quickly assess vulnerabilities
- UK, France set to mark 70th anniversary of the D-Day Landings
- Theresa May ‘Brave and Courageous’... You Must Be Joking!
- HMS Somerset seizes multi-million pound heroin haul in Arabian Sea
- Unlocking the secrets for winning and managing Successful Commercial Contracts
- Al-Shabaab's Attack: Quitting when one’s not on top of the game is an uncommon virtue in Nigeria
- Panasonic launches fully interactive LED display
- Tripwire appoints Federico de-la-Mora Senior Director of EMEA Sales