09 February 2012|
SaaS-based Professional Services Automation and Service Intelligence Software Helps IT Channel Increase Profitability in the Rush to Managed Services and Cloud
RICHMOND, UK: Since opening its first UK office in May of 2011, Autotask Corporation, the world’s leading provider of hosted IT business management software, yesterday announced that it has signed its 500th IT channel partner customer in the UK.
09 February 2012|
London: Trustwave’s revelation that it has issued a digital certificate that allowed a private company to spy on SSL-protected connections within a data loss prevention (DLP) system comes hot on the heels of VeriSign’s disclosure of breaches last week. “Unfortunately this is meat and drink for the ‘SSL bashers’ in the industry,” said Calum MacLeod, EMEA director of the Enterprise Key and Certificate Management (EKCM) solutions company Venafi.
08 February 2012|
Campbell, Calif.: Vigilance can report that Barracuda Networks, a leading provider of security, networking and data protection solutions, last week released findings from Barracuda Labs’ most recent study, Facebook: Fake Profiles vs. Real Users.
- Venafi hosts resource for market education and industry best practices
- As killings in Syria continue unabated, UN Secretary-General decries Security Council’s inability to reach a resolution
- The Niki Tobi Panel of Inquiry and the appointment of MD Abubakar as Nigeria’s Acting Inspector-General of Police...jihadist as Chief cop...ha, ha, another Boko Haram policing Nigeria!
- BSIA launches new guide to enable Construction Sites Managers understand the techniques needed to secure vulnerable sites
- “Europe is and remains America's partner of first resort,” U.S. Secretary of State assures Munich gathering
- Encryption of medical data essential as 1,500 patient records stolen
- TalkTalk and Sky customers to criminals
- Versign Attack: Is this the tip of the iceberg for SSL Attacks?
- Mission to Falklands
- Respected Manufacturer becomes first Doyenz UK rCloud customer
- Cloud and SaaS increases security challenges for developers says expert
- Day of reckoning cometh for dreaded Somali pirates as they are sent to face the long arm of the law in Seychelles
- Britain shocked and saddened by violence in Port Said leading to killings of 74 people
- SecurEnvoy says ICS research highlights the need for easier security technology
- UAE Civil Defence to highlight advanced rescue capabilities at ISNR Abu Dhabi 2012