10 April 2013|
LONDON: SafeNet, Inc., a global leader in information security, has announced its participation in Infosecurity Europe 2013. At the event, which will take place in London on 23-25 April, SafeNet will be launching a first of its kind security solution for virtual and cloud environments.
09 April 2013|
Changes to the Immigration Rules last week show government's commitment to attracting the brightest and best to the UK
Mark Harper, Immigration Minister
New Immigration Rules which came into force last week shows Britain means business when it sought by the new rules to attract businesses, students and talents from other nations.
09 April 2013|
TUCSON: Gil Kerlikowske, Director of National Drug Control Policy and Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano last week traveled to Tucson, Ariz. to inspect border security operations at the Southwest border, meet with state and local stakeholders, and to highlight the significant progress achieved at disrupting illegal drug trafficking and improving operations along the Southwest border, Vigilance can report.
- IPSecurityCenterTM PSIM solution to demonstrate unified security for education and safe cities at ISC West
- Senstar shares results of two major government testing programmes… UK’s CPNI and the US Air Force
- Voltage Security: US Army’s data insecurity problems are a lesson for us all
- ‘Rich list’ data leak shows information more valuable than gold
- Mobile Account Takeover: When Device ID Isn’t Enough
- SIA celebrates 10 years as the regulator of the UK's private security industry
- Search 2.0: Its time has come
- IT guru dissects attacks on the BBC
- Danish Police selects SteriaAFIS and biometric solution
- Understanding Sykipot...hackers's new strategies uncovered!
- Nigeria’s security, critical infrastructure at grave danger as security agents engage in power struggle….consequences of abandoning the constitution in the interpretation of roles
- Kelway completes Equanet acquisition
- End of XP support and arrival of new Windows Server 2012 should prompt security evaluation in the face of growing APT threat
- Endian Unified Threat Management system launches on the Interoute CloudStore
- New video auditing and support for Windows Server to track who made what change, when and where in your IT infrastructure