30 September 2013|
SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Corporation has announced that its next generation (XG) One Shot crosswind and range measurement system has been selected as a finalist in the aerospace & security technologies category for the 2013 Most Innovative New Product Awards, sponsored by CONNECT. CONNECT, a regional program that catalyzes the creation of innovative technology and life sciences products in San Diego County, continues its twenty-six year tradition of honoring San Diego's leaders of innovation and groundbreaking new products with the annual award.
27 September 2013|
HOLLYWOOD, FL: Prolexic, the global leader in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection services has announced that it has introduced a number of enhancements to its customer gateway, PLXportal. These include an expanded user dashboard, additional real-time views of network activity, new views of global DDoS threat intelligence, and optimization for viewing on tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
27 September 2013|
Live TV vs. on demand viewing: what does tomorrow’s world have in store for broadcasting?
Montpellier: IDATE has released the latest edition of its report devoted to the future of TV, and to video distribution as a whole. Supported by its latest research, IDATE indicates a tipping point in TV industry evolution, predicting changes in viewer behaviour and evolving business models, as the new industry player hierarchy is now taking shape. In this report, IDATE identifies how current consumer behaviour is shaping TV services for future years.
- First Cyber Security Challenge battle at the historical home of British code-breaking finds new finalists
- How do you make security awareness engaging?
- Prolexic selected by Arab National Bank for DDoS Mitigation after outscoring other providers in service evaluation
- Employees causing security threats with persistent use of personal cloud accounts
- New DDoS defenses from the guy who put Russian DDoS mobsters in prison
- Zscaler SIEM integration accelerates 'Big Data' Analysis for security and compliance
- NICE and UNICOM Government help Miami International Airport boost safety and security
- FusionExperience receives SAP Silver Partner status
- Is Wireless The Trojan Horse In Your Network Security?
- Negative reinforcement: How NOT to improve user behaviour
- ASIS publishes new edition of Careers in Security booklet
- AU blasts “dastardly terrorist attacks on innocent civilians in Nairobi”…vows to root out terror activities in the continent
- And the name of the Royal Navy’s third Astute Class attack submarine is….Artful!
- Disaster Recovery Dilemmas and how to avoid them
- SAS tackles crime head on with powerful public security software