06 June 2013|
Vital funding from Worcestershire County Council will connect 14 parish communities
Cambium Networks, leading provider of wireless broadband solutions, is supporting Airband Community Internet Ltd with its Point-to-Multipoint (PMP 450) and Point-to-Point (PTP 600) technology as the company sets out to improve, and in some instances create, broadband connections in 14 of Worcestershire’s parish communities of approximately 2000 residents and 200 businesses.
06 June 2013|
The Websense Security Labs has recently spotted an interesting case of a phishing domain related to the imminent release of the Apple iOS7 Operating System.
As gossips circulate news in the wild about iOS7 after the D11 conference presented by Apple CEO Tim Cook, cybercriminals are setting up a foundation for phishing and malicious activities.
06 June 2013|
82% see decision making hurt by data fragmentation. 93% struggling to control corporate data. 83% see security risks as data is spread across corporate or ‘Shadow IT’ networks.
London, UK: IT managers believe that fragmentation of corporate data across their IT infrastructure and an emerging ‘Shadow IT’ network of user devices or consumer cloud services outside their control, is putting their organizations at risk and driving up costs. New research out today from Freeform Dynamics shows over 80% of respondents believe effective business decision making is hampered by data availability and inconsistency issues. 83% are concerned about the security of their corporate data as it is increasingly dispersed across their network and outside. Getting the situation under control is also proving difficult with 93% saying that tracking and managing critical corporate data is now a big challenge, with the associated costs highlighted by 84% as being a further concern.
- Tripwire says IT security in the Year 2020 will have to adapt significantly to meet the changes
- ASIS and (ISC) 2 to co-host 2nd Annual Career Pavilion at ASIS 2013
- New capability enables organisations to obtain multi-faceted protection against distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Nottingham Building Society strengthens security with Varonis
- Tech Trailblazers Awards introduce Regional Trailblazers Cups
- Wi-Fi client security weaknesses still prevalent as mobile vendors ignore the issue
- Lieberman Software announces first product to Control Privileged Account Credentials
- Imperva analysis of Verizon report shows what motivates hackers
- Centrality of diplomacy in international governance and the imperatives of internationalism, globalization and universal altruism in inter- relationships of nation States
- Connexion2 acquired by Kings III of America Inc in move to supply class-leading lone worker solutions globally
- Royal Navy’s £600 million contract to sustain more than 530 defence jobs across the UK
- Guardian24 wins first ever IFSEC award for lone worker solution provider of the year for Android Lone Worker Application
- AhnLab - The ten things you didn’t know about malware
- PhishMe surpasses 200 customers and 4 million users trained
- Grosvenor G Casino installs Amberstone Technology security