01 September 2014|
Agreed Nigeria has never been the most peaceful country in the world, but the current spate of insecurity, terrorism and insurgency is unprecedented in the annals of the country. What started like a child's play has metamorphosed into one of the world's deadliest terrorist organizations. Prior to now, the concept of suicide bombing was alien to Nigeria, now it is becoming the vogue even for females (mothers and potential mothers!) One is amazed how Nigeria snowballed into this ignoble position within a short period of time.
01 September 2014|
The New Zealand Security Association (NZSA) has awarded Gallagher 'Innovative Security Product of the Year' at the annual NZSA conference dinner in Auckland, New Zealand. Gallagher's Z10 Tension Sensor, an intelligent electronic perimeter security device, has been attracting significant attention for product innovation in the global security market and has already won awards in the United States.
29 August 2014|
The Metropolitan Police is today, 29 August, targeting begging and rough-sleeping hotspots across London in a multi-agency initiative, Vigilance can report.
Designed to combat the offensive consequences associated with these hotspots, action is taking place in the City of Westminster, Camden, Croydon, Islington, Lambeth and Southwark, in partnership with local authorities, Home Office Immigration Enforcement (HOIE) and other partner agencies.
- Heartbleed vulnerability is still a threat six months on
- ICS and SCADA community still lack "integrated engineering, ICS technical, and cyber security specialists," says expert
- Varonis keeps Emerson Industrial Automation secure and productive
- Lieberman Software hits the ground running in Europe
- Guardian24’s lone worker safety app released on the Google Play Store
- Sony PlayStation Network suffers cyber attack
- Free-of-charge white paper informs about the risks associated with digital certificates
- ASIS International to honor military, law enforcement, and EMTs at ASIS 2014
- ISACA releases European Guidance on Cybersecurity
- Emergency Services Show adds GleanIn Social Registration
- KAICIID joins call by the global community to end criminal violence against religious minorities in Iraq
- Z-wave generates keen enthusiasm amongst major US retailers, courtesy of new products
- BSIA Export Council welcomes Ian Moore as Chairman
- Proofpoint discovers successful Bitcoin phishing campaign
- Access: Embracing Secure BYOD - what you need to know