14 May 2013|
UK: MOBOTIX AG, a leading manufacturer of digital high-resolution, network-based video security systems has launched a channel partner recruitment incentive which will run during IFSEC International, Europe’s largest event for the security industry taking place from 13-16 May 2013 at the NEC Birmingham.
14 May 2013|
London: At a time when telecoms fraud continues to rise across the UK, network access specialist, The Kenton Group, and Pbxwall Limited have partnered to fight toll fraud, while empowering the value added resellers (VARs) of PBX systems to retain and gain customers by installing Pbxwall voice security solutions on their customers’ telephone systems. In the UK alone, it’s estimated that PBX fraud is costing British businesses in excess of £1 billon per annum[i], with it now listed in the top five countries of where fraud originates[ii].
14 May 2013|
Hamburg: From now on, the German IT security specialist gateprotect and the Spanish White Oak Software S.A. (WOSSA) are cooperating in providing customers on the Iberian Peninsula with innovative security solutions such as next generation firewalls. With this partnership, gateprotect is not only enhancing its presence in Southern Europe, but also assumes a pioneering role in the market as a provider of progressive technologies and security solutions.
- UN Secretary General hails release of peacekeepers detained in Golan, appreciates assistance of Qatar, others
- Gallagher solutions bridge the gap in security technology at IFSEC 2013
- London plays host to IMO Marine Environment Protection Committee for 65th Session
- Home Office unveils antisocial behaviour, policing and crime measures
- The Top 5 Brilliant things the Cloud Can Deliver - If You Get Your Security Right
- Working Together to Strengthen the Nation’s Critical Infrastructure
- MoD and Westminster Abbey plan 60th anniversary of the Korean War
- BSIA information destruction event parades a galaxy of speakers
- Dr. Magnus Ekerot: Our decentralized concept was the first of its kind on the market and we have pursued a system approach for a number of years now
- Opengear expands family of PTCRB and carrier-certified cellular out-of-band solutions
- NICE to showcase integrated security portfolio at IFSEC International
- Trident targets gang members in Operation
- IMO shops for input on administrative burdens
- Philip Lieberman to speak at KuppingerCole European Identity and Cloud Conference
- Cyber Security UAE Summit 2013: PhishMe CEO exposes rise in targeted phishing and malware attacks