24 December 2012|
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, USA: ISACA, a non-profit association of 100,000 IT professionals in 180 countries, today outlined what it believes will be the key trends organisations will face in 2013. With the financial climate set to remain in ‘crisis mode’ for the foreseeable future, greater collaboration, cheaper infrastructure, information overload and BYOD will remain on the corporate agenda as trends to be addressed if the organisation is to benefit. But it won’t be ‘business as usual’ as EaaS (everything as a service) is set to make an entrance, bringing with it the ‘Internet of Things’.
24 December 2012|
2012 suggested that despite everything we still don’t seem to be learning the lessons of data protection. Too much of the damage and frequency of data breaches and hacktivist attacks can be attributed to flawed approaches to how critical data is secured.
21 December 2012|
The National Business Crime Solution (NBCS) has acquired the Business Crime Intelligence Bureau (BCIB), as part of its strategy to reduce criminal activity perpetrated against businesses nationwide in both the retail and wider sectors, Vigilance can report.
- Cubic System wins Innovative Product Award
- Leading provider of business integration predicts a stronger focus on people, robust solutions, and the reinvention of services giants moving to the cloud
- Liaison puts transaction visibility into the customer’s hand with the Launch of LENS mobile App for the iPad
- Magirus International becomes 1st EMEA distributor with EMC VSPEX Assembly Services Capability
- Anvil protects mobile phone calls from hacking and interception with Secure Mobile
- Adapt and Orbian secure second Award victory
- Foregenix partners with ControlScan to form EMEA Alliance
- Panasonic unveils world's lightest business rugged, convertible Ultrabook
- UK Fraud Trends In 2013
- nCircle predicts exploits, security threats and hacks will mutate in 2013
- Cubic receives $12.5 million order and completes first deliveries of Instrumentable MILES Tactical Vehicle System
- Data Wiping: A new trend in cyber espionage
- Layer42 Networks standardizes on Opengear Solutions to provide highest level of uptime for its customers
- GlobalCollect selects Alaric's Fractals for Enterprise Risk Management
- Over half of Chief Information Officers fail to test Cloud Vendors’ Security Systems & Procedures