25 November 2014|
Datum Datacentres, the Farnborough-based business-critical co-location data centre provider, is delighted to announce that they have commenced the build-out of an additional hall.
Launched in early 2013, Datum now has an impressive client list co-located within FRN1. Over 30 companies of all sizes and interests are represented, including organisations from FTSE 100, Fortune 500, high security and the public sector.
25 November 2014|
Olive Communications' digital safety management platform, Safetybank, was recognised as the SaaS (Software as a Service) Product of the Year at the Tech World Awards 2014. The event was held in London on 20th November.
24 November 2014|
A new ransomware, from the CryptoLocker family, is emerging - CoinVault. Please see below for comments from TK Keanini, CTO at Lancope and Fraser Kyne, principal systems engineer at Bromium.
- BSI Standards Awards recognizes outstanding committee members
- Are you planning to build a security platform?
- "New Security flaw exposed in Microsoft’s remote desktop"
- Gartner names proofpoint a leader in 2014 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving for third consecutive year
- Time Magazine names the Aethlon Hemopurifier one of the 25 best inventions of 2014
- Webcams from UK homes and businesses hacked and uploaded onto Russian website
- Russians spy on UK families via their webcams
- Tenable's Nessus v6 Eliminates cybersecurity blind spots and enforces system hardening policies
- New German heavy tanks bring serious firepower in latest world of tanks: Xbox 360 edition update
- International phishing scam
- Russia webcam breach: The problem with CCTV cameras and webcams
- Babcock to run Defence Support Group
- Lancope appoints enterprise and cloud security expert Andrew Wild as new CISO
- Free white paper explains how network access can be doubly protected
- Aethlon Medical discloses expanded access "Emergency Use" pathway to treat ebola in US