12 June 2012|
Device identification and malware protection enhances fraud prevention service to help secure high-risk transactions
Redwood Shores, Calif.: Imperva, Inc. (NYSE: IMPV), a pioneer and leader of a new category of data security solutions for high-value business data in the data center, today announced it had added ThreatMetrix device identification and fraud malware detection to ThreatRadar Fraud Prevention. The Imperva SecureSphere Web Application Firewall (WAF) interoperates with ThreatMetrix TrustDefender to help secure high-risk transactions, new account origination and online authentication against fraud.
11 June 2012|
Anthony Pearlgood displaying shredded papers. “Shred it professionally,” he seems to be saying.
Since its establishment 12 years ago, the British Security Industry Association’s ID Section has been working tirelessly to provide forums for exchanging best practice, developing standards, training and organising conferences and exhibitions aimed at promoting the benefits of using information destruction practitioners by businesses and the public sector including producing publications to advise on issues relating to the destruction of confidential materials.
11 June 2012|
London : Reacting to reports that Mitt Romney has had his email account hacked, the head of Lieberman Software has expressed his astonishment at the lapse of security judgement with the presumed Republican Party nominee for the US Presidency using Hotmail for his personal messages – if that is what happened.
- Private Gregg Thomas Stone: Eulogy for “a “brilliant husband and a family man”
- BSIA’s ID Conference and Exhibition 2012 records huge success
- Research shows LinkedIn passwords leak exceeds 6.5 million!
- MOBOTIX rewards partner with state of the art demonstration stand
- Tufin adds support for IPV6 to the Tufin Security Suite
- Survey finds people stress more about losing their phones than their wallets!
- AVAST Software: Endpoint Protection sized for your business needs
- How fraudsters are disguising PCs to fool device fingerprinting
- Norbain partners with Intransa to support accelerating IP market
- Best Practices for Secure Enterprise Content Mobility
- BORDERPOL keeps adding to its array of Speakers
- Imtradex zieht positives Fazit unter Tetra World Congress 2012
- Pageant of 1000 boats in honour of the people’s Queen
- Choosing the right Cloud solution for your business need
- Ministry of Defence appoints Professor Vernon Gibson as Chief Scientific Adviser