27 July 2012|
Radio Tactics has announced the release of ATHENA V4.9, which takes the platform’s global capabilities even further with a faster extraction of data from progressively more data-rich media cards and a new application decoding capability to acquire vital information that’s increasingly held in proprietary formats on mobile devices.
27 July 2012|
“Most organisations fall into the trap of giving their staff virtually complete access to the firm’s information – including company and customer confidential data – and so creating their very own data vulnerability.”
-- Paul Kenyon, COO, Avecto
Boston (US) and Manchester (UK): Reacting to UKFast’s claims regarding potentially serious public sector data leaks which the hosting provider discovered when using Google’s search engine, Avecto says that the unintended data breaches are almost certainly the result of too many people having the ability to access personal information.
26 July 2012|
Vigilance can report that falling victim to attack and robbery remains a very real threat for the security industry’s cash-in-transit couriers, according to the latest statistics published by SaferCash, the cash-in-transit intelligence service of the British Security Industry Association (BSIA).
- BSIA Close Protection section safeguards customers with new Code of Ethics as Olympics draw near
- IP EXPO 2012 is the one place where technology works together
- ISACA Conference in Munich helps IT professionals thwart cybercrime, audit the cloud and secure mobile devices
- Barracuda Networks rewards top partners at 2012 Tour de France
- Infosecurity Europe welcomes extension of Cyber Security Challenge to the software programming arena
- Norbain offers customers IP alarm signalling devices from WebWayOne
- Raise the bar on Security
- Edgar Whitley of London School of Economics to chair BORDERPOL discussion on Schengen
- LONDON 2012 POEM: WELCOME TO BRITAIN
- Keep private companies out of core job of policing...our candidates will fight to keep frontline police on the streets
- Ed, you‘re wrong...we can deliver and have delivered...our achievements in partnership policing speak for themselves!
- Avaya expands small & mid-size business communications capabilities to simplify and secure BYOD
- UK receives first of lightning II Fighter Jet
- Firewall Management, IPv6 and You
- British Armed Forces return 843 stolen artefacts to Kabul after nearly 20 years!