22 July 2014|
Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) has rated the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) as “good” in all categories in its report "Responding to austerity" which examines how the MPS has responded to the reductions in its budget and accompanying demands for improvement in service quality.
22 July 2014|
London: The 2014 European Computer Audit, Control and Security (EuroCACS) / Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) conference will take place at Crowne Plaza Barcelona on 29th September - 1 October 2014. The "Today's Connections, Tomorrow's Solutions" event is hosted by ISACA- a non-profit, global association serving more than 110,000 IT governance, assurance, risk and security professionals—and will address hot industry topics such as data privacy, the Internet of Things (IoT), responding to cyber attacks, cybersecurity frameworks and cloud computing. Keynote speeches will be given by scientist and encryption specialist Dr. Simon Singh on "Cracking the Cipher Challenge" and whistleblower Michael Woodford who blew the lid on the Olympus fraud scandal.
22 July 2014London: London-based SMS messaging and mobile payment billing company Fonix Mobile has chosen Alert Logic Threat Manager with ActiveWatch for managed cloud-based intrusion detection and vulnerability scanning to secure its applications and data running on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Alert Logic’s Security-as-a-Service continuously monitors Fonix Mobile’s cloud environment in order to identify, evaluate and mitigate security threats and attackers that may be targeting their web applications. |
- Mighty Mitie is over £3.75 million richer as it goes a painting!
- BSIA admits new high flyers into its prestigious Hall of Fame
- Panasonic lit Eurovision 2014
- Survey reveals malicious insiders pose biggest threat to security
- MoD appoints the BigWorld to provide interpreting for Libyan military training
- Royal Navy's new multi-million pounds missiles to generate over 300 jobs
- Boat collision on the Thames
- Foreign Secretary: We believe British nationals were on board MH17
- Hackers Target LinkedIn Users with New Phishing Scam
- ACCESSECURITY : POUR UN MONDE PLUS SUR !
- Smart Payment Association welcomes Trueb AG as a new member
- MOBOTIX wins Benchmark Innovation Award
- InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel protects clients' information using Clavister Gateway
- Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service contracts Peplink for effective service delivery during emergency
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall launched