15 August 2014|
In response to the news that a new phishing campaign is doing the rounds where victims are sent an email which informs them of a 90% discount for products on Amazon, however accessing the link in the message leads to a fraudulent page that asks for login information, Mark Sparshott, EMEA director at Proofpoint writes:
15 August 2014|
In a new blog post from PhishMe a recent IRS phishing scam is discussed. PhishMe has identified that the scam is a data-entry phishing attack, a classic tactic for stealing passwords and other credentials.
14 August 2014|
ABUJA, Nigeria: Col. John Adache brings a wealth of information and experience to his new guidebook, “The Military and Public Relations – Issues, Strategies and Challenges” (published by AuthorHouse UK). The book provides an in-depth look at military public relations and what it entails and highlights the biggest issues facing military.
- Clavister secures agreement with itSoft to enter Croatian Market
- BSIA plans networking event for Information Destruction firms
- Increased demand for web apps hampered by lack of critical penetration
- Global Biometric market to reach a value of USD 23.3 billion by 2019
- Options Deploys Markit’s Open Messaging Network, Enabling Industry-Wide Messaging For Clients
- GFT and Tech Trailblazers blazing trails to create new FinTech Trailblazers Award
- Quattro Telematics joins Skyguard's Business Associate Programme
- "Come on board, Phillip," Lancope invites software development expert to join its team as Vice President of Engineering
- ‘Independent’ Child Abuse Inquiries: A Question of Trust?
- Amputee veterans gear up for cross-Channel charity challenge
- Asian market increases unparalleled enthusiams for tokenless two-factor authentication
- Survey reveals 80% of IT professionals can detect data on critical system
- GARTNER STUDY CITES ‘KEY IMPERATIVES’ FOR IT MANAGEMENT TO MAP, ANALYSE UNSTRUCTURED DATA
- UN agency chief alerts world leaders to ethnic cleansing in Northern Iraq
- Who is Suleiman Abba? The world wants to know as it says, "Good riddance to a very bad rubbish" with the exit of non-performing M.D. Abubakar