27 July 2015|
OTTAWA, ONTARIO: March Networks has launched a new version of its industry-first GURU Smartphone Application. GURU 2.0 features a completely redesigned, workflow-based interface to help systems integrators and technicians find the information they need faster than ever. The app also includes new support capabilities, including new software video tutorials and a smart symptom filtering feature that speeds recorder troubleshooting.
27 July 2015|
New analyst report identifies adoption of cloud-based services is a one way express train in favour of adoption, but challenges lie ahead
· Number of businesses classifying themselves as ‘enthusiasts’ of cloud-based services has doubled in two years whereas those actively avoiding them has dropped by almost two thirds
· Confidence varies sharply with avoiders being the most likely to be very confident about their data security
· Views on IT security measures vary widely - enthusiasts view IT security as a key enabler; avoiders consider it an effective way to minimise use of cloud-based services.
LONDON, UK: Digital Guardian has announced the publication of ‘From No to Know’ - a new report by analyst firm Quocirca. The report highlights that for many organisations holding back the tide of cloud-based services adoption is almost impossible as the use cases are overwhelming. These include on-tap infrastructure, support for live-in-the-cloud business processes and the outsourcing of utility applications to third party specialists. The study also reveals that the challenge for many UK organisations will be not whether to accept cloud-based services but how well prepared they are for their
27 July 2015|
A recent analysis of the sporting gun market by Bonhams, one of the major players in this field, shows that the cult of celebrity has reached the gun world. Guns with VIP owners achieve significantly higher prices.
- Amosun, keep off campus politics...collecting N15, 000 per student for the sin of a few is bare face robbery...Mrs OLUFUNKE AKINKUROLERE, be warned!
- Trafficking: Human, Drug, Contraband and CBRNe at the 4th World BORDERPOL Congress
- CyberCPR to offer innovative platform to manage IT security incident response
- Lifelock leaves sensitive customer data vulnerable
- HP reveals vulnerabilities in smart watches
- BSIA drives industry agreement on Interim Update of PD 6662
- VASCO security expert reacts to DHS officials' use of webmail
- ID theft-protection firm lifelock fails at protecting data
- Imperva Cited as a Leader by Independent Research Firm
- BSIA welcomes new section chairmen
- Cyber Threats Evolving Too Fast to Keep Up With
- ROYAL NAVY'S LATEST SUBMARINE TO SET SAIL THIS SUMMER
- Wandera reveals Q2 2015 mobile security and data usage figures
- Datum reaffirms its commitment to information security with accreditation to ISO 27001:2013
- NSPCC: Improving the Emotional Wellbeing of Children in Care