28 November 2016|
A Royal Marine veteran and Paralympian who contracted Q Fever when on duties in Afghanistan has invented a new type of wheelchair that lets users raise themselves up to eye level.
25 November 2016|
London, UK: New research from RiskIQ on the state of digital risk management in large, UK organisations reveals that while 82 percent of C-Suite and senior managers admit they are concerned about the vulnerability of their web sites, mobile applications and social media accounts to cyber attack and impersonation, over half (57 percent) do not have a digital brand protection programme or team in place and over a third (34 percent) are missing a dedicated cyber threat management programme to protect them. As a result, organisations are missing the opportunity to detect cyber threats in the early stages where mitigation would greatly reduce the negative impact to the business and its customers.
25 November 2016|
UK: ANSecurity has announced a successful project with United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust (ULHT) that has improved secure access, reduced management overheads and enabled cost effective managed service delivery for local healthcare organisations.
- Multitone launches EkoSecure for campus worker protection
- WordPress Plugins could leave Online shoppers and businesses vulnerable on cyber Monday
- Biometric patient identification may replace passport ID for NHS patients
- Research reveals millennial demographic “meaningless” for financial institutions and FinTechs
- Three top security trends in 2017...'servification' and DNA protection
- Councils use analytics to reduce costs
- VTech acquires Snom Technology AG
- Survey reveals almost half of global businesses suffered a ransomware attack in last year
- CREST partners with HKIB and ASTRI in Hong Kong to help fight cyber-crime
- Datum Farnborough data centre proves its secure credentials
- Cloud-based security specialist continues to drive strong growth
- Nominations closes soon for 2017’s Security Personnel Awards
- Zerto launches Replication 5.0 for IT resilience and business continuity
- Counter terror Expo brings security professionals from across the globe to the UK
- Milipol Qatar 2016 closes with 6,538 in attendance