19 October 2016|
According to Get Safe Online, the annual cost of fraud and cybercrime in the UK is £10.9bn – the equivalent of £210 per adult. The research shows examples of online fraud ranging from fraudulent phishing messages to extract the personal details of victims, to ransomware and the theft of data through hacking.
19 October 2016|
The company responsible for a metal door that badly injured actor Harrison Ford on a Pinewood Studios film set has been fined £1.6 million.
Ford was struck by a metal door during the production of a Star Wars film. Foodles Production (UK) Ltd, owned by Disney, had pleaded guilty earlier this year to two charges brought by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). The sentence comes just days after a company was fined £500,000 after a man was killed by a steel gate in Wales.
18 October 2016|
LONDON and STERLING, Va.: Neustar, Inc. has expanded its EMEA headquarters to a new office location in central London (Westminster). From October 2016, the new Neustar office in St. James’s Park will be focused on delivering security and marketing solutions to customers throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa and has capacity for approximately sixty Neustar employees responsible for sales, marketing, account management and support.
- ExtraHop and VMware bring enhanced control to the Software-Defined Datacentre
- Investment and innovation boost half year results at Mobile Mini UK
- Study finds employees, IT professionals in Germany more confident about protection of important data
- ations now open for 2017’s Security Personnel Awards
- Expert Comment: Lloyds Banking Group to Introduce anti-fraud tech to protect its 30 million customers
- THE QUEEN AND DUKE OF EDINBURGH RECEIVE LONG SERVICE AND GOOD CONDUCT MEDALS
- Hackers descend on the G20 Summit in China, conducting over 133,000 malicious cyber attacks
- TDSi to showcase new GARDiS Solution at Expoprotection in Paris
- NSI and DHF achieve prestigious accolade at major security awards
- U.S. Strikes on Yemen: Ensuring Proxy Wars and Stalemate?
- Pulse Secure dramatically expands global channel
- OEB 2016: conference could set agenda for future shape of education
- Mobile workspaces are not ready for the cyber threats of tomorrow
- WP Engine boosts SEO and security across all customer sites with free SSL/TLS certificates
- Hiya: Phone scams are rising dramatically in the UK