14 September 2016|
LONDON, UK: Cyber attacks aren’t slowing down – in fact, 76 percent of organisations have experienced a breach within the last two years. Enterprises of all sizes, across every industry, are challenged to respond to increasingly complex and severe attacks – often only learning about the size, severity, and type of incident they’re dealing with as their security teams work to stop them. However, many organisations continue to maintain a reactive approach – implementing stand-alone point solutions that only fragment and silo security efforts. NSFOCUS, a global network and application security provider, recommends an intelligent hybrid security approach based on harnessing true global threat intelligence across an organisation’s cyber defences (hybrid cloud and on-premises), and turning that insight into action – to proactively and holistically protect assets across the organisation.
14 September 2016|
LONDON,UK: e92plus has announced a partnership with NSFOCUS, the enterprise-level network security solutions vendor.
13 September 2016|
Paris, France: Pulse Secure has announced that Nomios, a leading security and network solutions provider and Secure Premier partner is one of the first French partners to join the new Pulse Secure NAC Ignite certification programme.
- Gather & Gather wins Hospitality Assured status
- G4S satellite tracking system helps keep off South American truck hijackers
- Police appeal for witnesses over road traffic collision
- Slow sales blamed on Olympics
- Indonesia’s first International ICT event attracts more than 5,000 visitors
- Mobile Mini supports Constructionarium pilot
- Vulnerabilities still high in widely used operating systems and niche products
- After war, a new legacy of peace
- Northern Europe’s largest security camera deployment reduces public transport crime by 25%
- ANSecurity helps Northern Doctors Urgent Care deliver BYOD platform to help teleworking clinicians
- Duo Security celebrates successful first year in Europe
- AV-TEST honours Secucloud’s innovative security concept with its Innovation Award
- SAM to the rescue
- Open University to present at Managed Services and Hosting Summit
- Arkadin acquires Applicable