03 March 2015|
CommsReveal provides prescriptive insights to enable operators to understand their business performance. Using advanced machine learning and simulation, CommsReveal helps operators streamline customer value management, improve customer experience and focus their network investments
03 March 2015|
Nuix has added the Hack It and Track It course to its training curriculum. This course for penetration testers and incident response investigators covers cutting-edge techniques for compromising a target and forensically investigating that breach.
02 March 2015|
Clavister has announced a deployment of its solutions, sold in 2014 and now in operation, to provide a secure managed Wi-Fi network to a number of universities in Mexico, in partnership with Ericsson Mexico and Telmex, a fully owned operator of American Movil – Mexico’s largest telecommunications service provider.
- Aethlon Medical announces first patient completes Hemopurifier clinical study protocol
- Hijack of Lenovo.com by Lizard Squad
- Ted Plumis, Vice President of World Wide Channels for Imperva, recognized as 2015 CRN Channel Chief
- Lessons to be learned from Zero-day nightmares
- Lieberman Software launches Interoperability with RSA Identity Management and Governance Platform
- New York City hit with DDoS attacks, government email service knocked out
- Why the network is only as good as the testing
- PixAlert launches integrated OCR capability to streamline and accelerate sensitive data discovery
- AlienVault ranks third in cybersecurity 500 list of companies to watch in 2015
- Blesma Chief Executive leads team to scale new heights for wounded veterans
- Championship teams unite in support of injured service personnel
- Is fingerprint technology a security hazard for mobile banking?
- BSI gears up for Manchester Security 2015
- AdaptiveMobile launches SS7 Protection to secure operator core networks against privacy and fraud attacks
- Portal wins 2015 IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding Solution for Midsize Businesses