26 November 2015|
Despite eight out of ten IT decision makers experiencing a data or cyber security breach in their organisation in 2015, less than one-third plan to invest in cyber security technologies in 2016
London, UK: A survey* conducted by training company QA, reveals that eight out of ten (81%) UK IT decision makers experienced some sort of data or cyber security breach in their organisation in 2015. 66 per cent said that the breach had led to a loss of data, 45 per cent said that it had resulted in a loss of revenue, and 42 per cent said that it had resulted in a PR nightmare for the business. Despite this, however, less than a third (27%) plan to invest in cyber security technologies next year.
25 November 2015|
Gabriel Gambill, Senior Systems Engineer for EMEA Quorum says: "In terms of having a solid business continuity (BC) plan in place, there is no more of a crucial time for the retail industry than the run up to Christmas. In the UK alone, approximately £810 million was spent on Black Friday last year - this is equivalent to more than double 2014’s total. Just as people fight in the aisles to secure a bargain, websites crash: as well as buyers, retailers need to be prepared to cope with demand. This is the period in which the majority of businesses in the retail industry start to see profit, so it is imperative that everything functions without disruption or downtime.
25 November 2015|
OXFORD, UK: Aeriandi has unveiled its new portfolio of secure voice services. Agent Pay, IVR Assist, Hosted Call Recording and Archive deliver a comprehensive set of PCI DSS compliant solutions for all aspects of processing, storing and transmitting sensitive customer card data.
- Tripwire introduces ‘Search by Hash’ Functionality for Endpoint Threat Intelligence Automation
- ModPOS, most sophisticated POS malware ever seen, says ISIGHT PARTNERS
- The insecurities that haunt public Wi-Fi
- Tips To Ensure A Painless, Profitable Black Friday
- International Alert welcomes UK Government's commitment to tackling root causes of conflict
- High-Tech Bridge launched a new addition to its ImmuniWeb web application security testing service at Black Hat Europe event
- Opengear advances to preferred solution partner within the Cisco Solution Partner Program
- Context Information Security joins “Bit9 + Carbon Black Connect” Alliance Program as an incident response partner
- Transport Security Expo to host 16 influential UK Stakeholder Delegations
- Opengear signs OEM representative and distribution agreements for Africa
- Critical vulnerabilities took nearly two months to patch
- Survey Data: IT and end users disagree on what makes a good desktop experience
- OPSWAT report reveals ranking of top anti-malware vendors
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide warns of credit card breach
- ESET Parental Control: Parents Can Help Their Children Explore Online Safely