25 May 2016|
RICHARDSON, TX: Optex Systems, Inc. has announced it has received a $1.1 million purchase order to supply critical optical assemblies from Optex's Applied Optics Center (AOC) Division.
This award is part of a strategic multi-year $6 million supply agreement which is expected to exceed $6 million in revenues. Optex's precision optical assemblies utilizes thin film coating capabilities for optical systems and components primarily used for military purposes.
25 May 2016|
Wargaming is once again partnering with The Tank Museum, Bovington, to sponsor TANKFEST, one of the world’s best displays of historic armored vehicles, held June 25–26. Last year’s event saw almost 20,000 enthusiasts from around the world visit Bovington, with tickets selling out for the first time since the inaugural TANKFEST in 2000.
24 May 2016|
Berkeley, CA: Symetrica has introduced a prototype wearable detector system that provides high-sensitivity, high-accuracy and resolution for an improved source detection performance. The compact and lightweight Neutron Vest, which has been officially presented at the 2016 IEEE Symposium on Radiation Measurements and Applications (SORMA), will provide security professionals an alternative to backpack and handheld systems guaranteeing the same level of performance against the ANSI standard but with substantially reduced weight and bulk.
- TALKTALK ADOPTS SKYGUARD’S MYSOS LONE WORKER ALARMS TO PROTECT THEIR ENGINEERS
- Tools, skills and budgets can help developers fight rise in Web app cyber attacks
- Logicalis Europe announces membership of Global Strategic Foresight Initiative
- Tectrade brings copy data management to the UK with Catalogic Software
- MOBOTIX appoints new member of its supervisory Board
- ASC meets evidence-proof recording and archiving required by MiFID II
- Thales hardware security modules achieve common criteria EAL4+ Certification
- Imprivata UK to unveil latest range of security solutions at InfoSec Europe
- Tripwire on Hackers Targeting US Presidential Candidates
- 1 in 4 Britons would allow their data sharing with third parties for discount services
- Hongqiao Airport uses Qognify’s solution to ensure safety
- Scammers impersonate cybersecurity brands - how widescale is the problem?
- Security Experts: 117 Mil LinkedIn passwords, account info for sale
- The Peace of Trouble: 117 Million LinkedIn Emails And Passwords For Sale
- VPS announces new Group CEO