24 June 2016|
Armed Forces personnel posted overseas will from today (Saturday 25 June) be able to keep their motor insurance No Claims Bonus for up to three years and not pay cancellation fees if they are posted overseas at short notice.
23 June 2016|
New option enables customers to roll IP phone CAPEX costs into monthly BroadSoft service fee, reducing upfront investments and opening UC-One benefits to more business.
Gaithersburg, MD and Berlin, GERMANY, June 22, 2016 – BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSFT), a global unified communication as a service (UCaaS) leader, today launched one of Germany’s first end-to-end OPEX-based UC offerings. By transforming costs associated with IP phones and other UC endpoints from CAPEX to OPEX, BroadSoft’s BroadCloud® platform and UC-One® service can now be procured without upfront investments typically ranging from 75€ to 300€ per extension. This removes a significant adoption barrier for customers, and equips VARs and service providers with a compelling opportunity to capitalize on a German cloud UC market growing at 23% a year.
23 June 2016|
The National Security Inspectorate (NSI) has announced today the launch of its ground-breaking Powered Gates certification scheme. Installers and maintainers of powered gates, barriers and gate automation equipment are now able to obtain NSI approval for the Services they provide in this sector.
NSI approval provides the ultimate reassurance for buyers and users of powered gates that their contractor is complying with the highest standards of safety and security.
- Wireless lock technology opens the door to new access control possibilities at IFSEC 2016
- BeyondTrust expands portfolio of experts ccross all areas of the business
- Celebrating National Women in Engineering Day: Engineering...it’s not just for the boys
- BSIA’s Lone Worker section launches a guide to lone worker services for the retail sector
- UEFA European Championship apps may violate Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policies
- Unisys achieves membership in new AWS partner programme
- Yuji Ichimura elected new Chairman of the MOBOTIX Supervisory Board
- Now is the Time to Ban Assault Weapons
- MBDA and DCI team up in capacity-based training
- Qognify appoints a new regional Vice President for the US West Region
- iCandy pledges a donation from every Peach and toy MiPeach to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
- How cognitive biases shape our sense of security and why does it matter
- TDSi Manager to address ‘Women in Engineering Day’ Event
- CMI Defence and Ricardo together for the UK ‘Challenger 2’ Life Extension Project
- Renault Trucks Defense and DCI enter into a strategic agreement based on a capability framework