17 April 2015|
San Francisco: Security specialist RiskIQ says the growth in digital business is producing an increasing threat to banks across the world, as they seek new ways to connect with customers. Its latest research shows that a selection of 35 top banks have more than 260,000 assets exposed to external risk.
16 April 2015|
London UK: Secure I.T. Environments Ltd has been successful in a competitive tender process to build a brand new data centre at Solihull Council.
16 April 2015|
With security concerns currently at all-time high for companies operating in parts of the Middle East, senior security officers from the oil and gas sector will gather on 18th-19th May at Raffles Hotel in Dubai for the 4th Gulf and Middle East Oil & Gas Security 2015 Summit organised by IRN.
- SearchYourCloud announces enhanced search and security application for easy, secure access
- EnterpriseDB’s new Postgres Cloud Database expands data privacy with enhanced encryption
- Cubic to exhibit Next-Generation Virtual Training Solutions at the Sea-Air-Space Exposition
- 'Game of Thrones' upcoming season leaked online
- Adapt and Alert Logic partner to bring SaaS solutions to the UK mid-market
- SANS Insider Threat Report
- Cryptzone is a 2015 top company to watch in the Cybersecurity 500
- Dimension Data launches new assessment to help organisations assess their security architecture
- BeyondTrust adds clarity to reduce password management risks
- iCandy set to provide a show-stopping experience at The Pregnancy & Baby Fair
- Tripwire to host RSA edition of Threat Intelligence University
- Aethlon Medical announces Ebola Humanitarian Use Device Submission to the FDA
- BSIA responds to Labour plans to 'protect police numbers'
- Injured veterans complete Coast2Coast cycle fundraiser
- Edge360 and CNL Software partnership offers enhanced situational awareness for law enforcement