21 February 2017|
Geneva, Switzerland: The Internet of Things (IoT) significantly impacts the global economy and is expected to grow exponentially over the coming years, transforming society as a whole. In order to develop a smart and secure IoT platform, certain critical issues must be addressed in detail to ensure security, interoperability and scalability of the platform. The topic attracts a lot of interest among a very large and diverse community of stakeholders, and the refined solutions will be key to the success of this technology now and for generations to come.
21 February 2017|
Members of the British Security Industry Association’s (BSIA) Information Destruction section are reminding organisations of their obligations under the Data Protection Act and the importance of secure data shredding. This warning comes following last week’s allegations that a Scotland Yard intelligence unit shredded a large number of files relating to the Pitchford public inquiry.
20 February 2017|
Crowe Clark Whitehill has just released its Financial Cost of Fraud report which states that fraud now costs UK organisations a staggering £125 billion each year, with cyber playing a part in most incidents.
- Edesix selected as body worn camera provider for UK Prison Services
- Brands at risk of inadvertently funding hate speech websites
- Updates on the Munich Security Conference 2017
- Innovative third party add-on appliance helps MOBOTIX partners
- SentinelOne named a visionary for second straight year
- Send For Help one of the First Organisations to be Certified to new BS 8484:2016 Lone Worker Standard
- Checkmarx announces Open Beta for Scala Programming Language Vulnerability Detection
- Ciena implements licensing solution from Flexera Software
- RiskIQ digital threat detection data indicates a sharp Increase in Malvertising trend
- Trustis to provide Vormetric Data Encryption Service from Thales on G-Cloud
- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in a chat with journalists following the meeting of the NATO-Georgia Commission at the level of Defence Ministers
- SERVICE PERSONEL WANT GREATER CHOICE ON WHERE THEY GET TO LIVE
- New RiskIQ digital threat management offering promotes collaboration among the security analyst community
- The cyber security layer cake: Security – industry’s second nature
- Iraq Afghanistan Memorial to be unveiled in London