05 March 2014|
Ovum Report Points to Platform Extensibility, Real-Time Analytics, and Adaptability to Dynamic Heterogeneous Environments as Core Strengths of the ExtraHop Platform
05 March 2014|
Food Manufacturer, Mackie’s of Scotland have issued their nightshift staff with Skyguard’s palm-sized personal alarms, to help mitigate risk whilst working alone with heavy machinery, Vigilance can report.
04 March 2014|
Abu Dhabi – UAE: Major General Staff Dr. Obeid Al Kutbi, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of Abu Dhabi Police and Chairman of the Higher Organizing Committee of the International Exhibition for Security and National Resilience “ISNR Abu Dhabi 2014”, stressed that pressing issues will be discussed by specialists and experts in the accompanying scientific conference on “security challenges.” The conference is organized as part of ISNR 2014 and will tackle topics related to security challenges.
- BSIA, others give security advice for local businesses as popular event returns
- Opengear debuts self-healing management network
- Cryptzone responds to BBC report that power companies struggle for cyber-attack insurance
- Terror attacks in Nigeria: Another Massacre of School Children By Boko Haram
- Mimecast certifies first 100 UK partners for cloud migration
- MOEITS tightens security with Cyptzone’s secured eCollaboration 5.0
- Free service helps organisations prevent up to 85% of cyber attacks
- Radware and Lancope partner to offer robust DDoS protection solution for service providers and enterprise networks
- Data breaches against retailers
- Revolutionary security blueprint powered by collaborative intelligence
- IGEL reports 58% and 150% year-on-year growth in UK & Ireland respectively
- Thales keyAuthority recognized as best encryption product in 2014 InfoSecurity Products Guide Global Excellence Awards
- Lancope announces new global secure partner programm
- Barracuda sees growing market adoption with security offerings on Microsoft Windows Azure
- Varonis named 'clear market leader'