18 December 2014|
The White House, Washington
Yesterday, after more than 50 years, we began to change America's relationship with the people of Cuba.
We are recognizing the struggle and sacrifice of the Cuban people, both in the U.S. and in Cuba, and ending an outdated approach that has failed to advance U.S. interests for decades. In doing so, we will begin to normalize relations between our two countries.
18 December 2014|
Networks have become a strategic business asset that glues together the data, the applications, and the users. With networks and data centres at the heart of critical activities, end-users expect consistent, high-quality applications delivery at all times. It is no longer sufficient to troubleshoot performance problems after they have impacted business activities negatively. Integrated network health solutions must expose imminent issues proactively, before they degrade to become costly problems.
18 December 2014LONDON, UK: Nuix has joined the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance program. Nuix and McAfee are now working to integrate capabilities of the Nuix Engine with McAfee Enterprise Security Manager. |
- Opengear Continues EMEA Momentum
- New database helps jewellers identify stolen watches
- America and Boko Haram: Challenges and Responses of Nation States in Times of Adversity
- Military training set to be improved with trees
- Is Cloud Security an Oxymoron?
- Ukraine source of Cyber Monday attack campaigns
- In the beginning, there were Christmas jumpers and now Christmas beards
- How to handle the security problem with big data
- Reservists getting ready for mission in West Africa
- A call for reflection on the anniversary of the crisis in South Sudan
- BSIA’s South East Business Crime Conference 2014 Proves a Success
- ALPRO AT FARNBOROUGH INTERNATIONAL AIRSHOW
- Centerprise awarded three Lots on £6bn CCS RM1054 Public Sector Framework
- Holiday Retail “freeze” takes hold: Musings from security professionals
- Mining Security & Crisis Management Forum held on the 12th-13th of November 2014 in Cape Town