28 July 2014|
The Emergency Services Show, taking place at the NEC on 24 and 25 September, is one of the first exhibitions to have fully integrated with social software company GleanIn. Show visitors can now register simply and quickly using their LinkedIn profile to see who they know at the show.
28 July 2014|
Oracle’s Critical Patch Update (CPU) for July has seen 115 updates to a variety of Oracle products. Java has been the busiest with 20 vulnerabilities being addressed, the most severe of which is CVE-2014-4227, affecting Java v6, v7 and v8. The most critical vulnerabilities fixed by these patches would allow an attacker to take control of the machine that the software is running on - workstation or server.
25 July 2014|
The Defence Secretary has praised the Royal Navy’s professionalism after witnessing the advanced sea training which prepares British, allied and partner warships for operations.
- Ex-Sainsbury's security team leader to head up SecureData's CISO-as-a-service
- Android-based cyberattack on 34 European banks: Operation Emmental
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal
- Poor password management leaves service accounts open to attack
- Varonis DatAnywhere enables ATMI employees to share large files while data remains protected on site
- The Devil is in the Data - Infographic
- Wargaming Brings its Naval MMO to gamescom 2014
- Barracuda Backup achieves VMware Ready status
- Valuing the Police Report
- ISACA addresses new era in cybersecurity awareness at EuroCACS/ISRM Conference
- Fonix Mobile selects Alert Logic to extend its secure cloud experience
- Attenda positioned for Cloud-enabled managed hosting
- Downing of Malaysian jet: UN calls on parties to end Ukrainian crisis immediately
- How foreign security firms are treating Nigerians like monkeys in their fatherland!
- Bill Butler happy with key survey findings