24 May 2013|
London, UK: Cellcrypt, a leading provider of encrypted voice calling and messaging for smartphones and tablets, today announced that CESG and Cellcrypt are jointly developing a MIKEY-SAKKE technology solution for securing mobile communications.
23 May 2013|
Acting Deputy Spokesperson, Office of the Spokesperson
May 22, 2013
23 May 2013|
As a Muslim leader representing many Muslims around the World, especially the UK, I want to express my denunciation in the strongest terms of the inhumain, barbaric killing on the streets of Woolwich, London.
- Muslims Condemn Attack on Soldier in Woolwich
- BSIA issues guidance on lone worker protection for transport sector employers
- Varonis launches DatAnywhere to offer organisations a secure cloud experience for file sharing utilising existing infrastructure
- Do you know where your data is and who has access to it?
- IT professionals worry about the security of big data and cloud projects
- New study reveals an 11-Month return on investment for the Tufin Security suite
- New Citadel malware variant targeting Payza payment platforms
- Barracuda Networks acquires SignNow to fuel cloud data storage growth
- AlienVault recognized as AlwaysOn OnDemand Top 100 Winner
- Almost half of workers admit to snitching on their colleagues
- Oklahoma Tornado Response & How to Help
- Ricardo successfully administers first DARPA FANG Challenge
- Spear-Phishing, News and Twitter Accounts: Why Corporate Credentials Must be Protected
- Investment company chooses HiSoftware Security Sheriff SP to classify, restrict, encrypt and track documents
- LTE World Summit announces shortlist for LTE Awards