21 April 2017|
Officials in ten states including Vermont, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maine and Oklahoma have all reported a security breach which has accessed the information of the states' job seekers. The third party vendor, America’s Joblink Alliance, which operates the Joblink nationwide database has notified the states that the job seeker service had been compromised by malicious software.
20 April 2017|
America’s Joblink Alliance, which operates the Joblink database, has notified several states that the job seeker service had been compromised by malicious software. The personal information of job seekers in ten states including Vermont, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maine and Oklahoma may be compromised. The AP reports that officials have advised system users to review bank, credit and debit accounts.
20 April 2017|
Poll results announced this from Prevalent, Inc. show that New NY State Cybersecurity Regulations Are Driving Financial Services Organizations to Action - but more than a third aren't fully clear on what they need to do. The regulations are widely considered to be a potential US national model for cybersecurity requirements.
- Building society uses analytics software to meet regulatory requirements
- On track of the times: Realise the potential of your company fleet
- BSIA endorses the national surveillance camera strategy for England and Wales
- New cabling regulation to affect manufacturers, distributors and installers
- IoT Security Expert: "FDA needs tech industry's advice" (Abbott's St. Jude's pacemakers)
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- Where was Aisha Buhari when idiot Kumapayi flagrantly violated the dignity of the daughters of Nigeria?
- UKCloud launches Disaster Recovery to the Cloud service
- ADG Holdings bolsters security protection with TrapX DeceptionGrid
- ExtraHop combines analytics and low-cost storage to deliver intelligent workflows at scale
- US and UK cyberCrime Eeperts join NEUSTAR CONNECT: EMEA Security Summit
- DEFENCE MINISTER MEETS TEENAGERS TAKING PART IN PILOT ARMY SUPERCAMP
- Cyber Security Chicago to debut in October 2017
- Speakers at Euralarm Symposium 2017 now announced
- Expert Comment: Wonga data breach