03 April 2017|
Edesix is celebrating a very successful 2016, with a host of large contract wins in the UK and abroad, complemented by a recent nomination for a Scottish Export Award.
31 March 2017|
Athena Risk, experts in security risk management solutions, has opened a new office in the United States and launched an original smartphone app to help business people plan travel and assess risks.
31 March 2017|
BOSTON, MA and READING, UK: Zerto has announced its new technical alliances program, to bring together complementary technology companies to deliver hybrid cloud and business continuity/disaster recovery (BC/DR) solutions to market. Early members of the ZAP Technical Alliance Program include Microsoft, AWS, IBM, HPE, Nutanix, Pure Storage, Quantum Corporation, Nimble Storage, ExaGrid, Infinidat, Kaminario, Pivot3, Tegile, Embotics and Turbonomics.
- Looking Beyond the EU for Security Exports
- Huawei and Commvault jointly launch the Hybrid Cloud Backup Solution
- MOBOTIX brings innovation and partnerships to ISC West 2017
- Analysts reveal link to commercial spyware for surveillance of journalists and activists
- ST. MICHAEL'S OPENS DOORS WITH HELP FROM ERA
- 17% growth ensures Nationwide Platforms remains world's largest IPAF provider
- Le Pen Seeks Anti-terrorism Operations in Chad...But Why Does Africa Matter to the French Presidential Candidates?
- Synectics to showcase urban transport surveillance solutions at ASIS
- TomTom Telematics collaborates with SOTI
- Dimension Data launches support and managed services for Cisco Meraki
- LOCKEN ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC COLLABORATION WITH ISEO
- VPS Evander shortlisted for Claims Innovation of the Year
- Multitone supplies EkoTek staff protection and patient alert system for The Retreat
- BSIA 50th anniversary celebration planned for July
- Comment: 14,766 Let's Encrypt SSL security certificates issued to PayPal Phishing Sites