26 November 2013|
Managed Cloud Infrastructure Provider adds Cloud-based Security offering to its Managed Security Service Portfolio
London: Zscaler, the global security cloud for the mobile enterprise, and Easynet Global Services, the managed cloud infrastructure provider have partnered to deliver Zscaler’s Direct-to-Cloud Network (DCN) security to Easynet’s customers to meet the growing demand for globally-secured Internet access and policy enforcement in EMEA.
25 November 2013|
- UK retailers lost £3.4 billion to retail crime in the last year
- This equates to £124.60 per household
- Food theft is up in the UK owing to the weak economy - top stolen products included mature cheddar cheese and fresh meat
- Shoplifting, employee theft and organised retail crime on the rise in the UK
London, UK: Shoplifting, employee or supplier fraud, organised retail crime and administrative errors cost the UK high street more than £3.4 billion last year and represented 1.2 per cent of retail sales on average, according to the 2012-2013 Global Retail Theft Barometer.
25 November 2013|
A contract with British defence firm MBDA will guarantee the supply of weapons for the next five years, Vigilance can reveal.
- Survey results for DDoS protection services: What really matters to e-commerce companies
- Always picking on the little ones…small businesses need technical excellence
- UKFraud Mobile Payment SIG urges greater stakeholder collaboration
- First British Rivet Joint Aircraft delivered to the UK
- Archbishop of Canterbury visits MoD and Cenotaph on Armistice Day
- Cambridgeshire County Council adopts Ipswitch File Transfer’s MOVEit
- Elmdene targets Saudi distribution deal for switch mode power supplies at IFSEC Arabia
- NETGEAR VueZone brings truly wireless 24 hour remote video monitoring system to UK homeowners
- Checkpoint launches enhanced RFID-Based EAS overhead solution
- Lancope appoints new VP of Channels
- FireEye releases report revealing a possible malware “cyber arms dealer”
- Cartell launches the component no security system should be without
- Cubic demonstrates next wave of training technologies at I/ITSEC 2013
- Thales secures ROYALGATE's revolutionary new mobile card acceptance solution
- Top Security Predictions for 2014: Mobile malware, personalized attacks and more cyber arms dealers ¬ are you ready for 2014?