07 April 2017|
07 April 2017|
He said: "The death and suffering caused by poison gas in Syria emphasizes the urgency -- not to escalate the war with more bombardment -- but to end it through negotiation between the United States and Russia. Only they can impose a solution on their clients."
06 April 2017|
The British Security Industry Association (BSIA) has announced the winners of its Regional Security Personnel Awards 2017, Vigilance can report.
Now in their nineteenth year, the prestigious awards serve to recognise the outstanding achievements and invaluable contributions made by professionals working within the UK’s private security industry. The awards are presented in five different categories: Best Team, Outstanding Act, Service to the Customer, Best Newcomer and Best Use of Technology. This year, there were 33 fantastic winners across all five categories over the UK.
- Leading global bank implements Checkmarx Source Code Analysis to strengthen security
- New Study cites end users as biggest weakness
- Applications open for UK Government-funded initiative for Cyber Security entrepreneurs
- Misys appoints Natalie Gammon as Chief Information Officer
- BeyondTrust named The Govies Government Security Award Winner
- Veracity takes control with VIEWSCAPE Pro at ISC West 2017
- Survey finds 46% unclear whether data centre energy efficiency has improved in two years
- ECA backs parliamentary apprenticeships report
- BSIA announces new probationer membership scheme
- Is Islamism more dangerous than Nazism and Communism?
- Winners to go on study tour to 2018 NECA Conference in Philadelphia
- Budget 2017: Everything motorists need to know
- BSIA forges closer US ties ahead of Brexit negotiations
- Security procurement conference...Educating security buyers
- A record year of success for Edesix