11 April 2017|
The British Security Industry Association (BSIA) has excelled in a recent audit to achieve certification to the new ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
Revised in 2015, the redesigned standard aims to ensure that quality management is fully integrated into an organisation’s day-to-day operations, touching on every element of business strategy and placing continuous improvement at the heart of the company’s ethos.
10 April 2017|
Also, visit: www.scorpionnewscorp.com
APC, SO-SO TALK-TALK, SO-SO MOTIONS-MOTIONS, NO ACTION
As crooked as crabs, but APC are more crooked than crabs. In the supersensible - the ethereal realm of being, the APC are classified as a secret cult, very dangerous, fiendish and they have deliberately set out to cause sorrow and sufffering in the land for their pleasure. Therefore, every Nigerian must avoid this evil party like a plague. Muhammadu Buhari is no doubt presiding over a leprous Government distributing hunger, famine, pain, sorrow, suffering and death to every home in Nigeria.
10 April 2017|
SANTA CLARA, CALIF: Recently the prpl Foundation and EEMBC announced a formal partnership to advance the use of security-by-separation in Internet of Things (IoT) edge devices. By developing an industry-standard hypervisor benchmark, the collaboration aims to shatter the perception that the use of hardware virtualization in low-power embedded devices comes with big performance and energy overheads.
- UK mobile app users face heightened security risks new nationwide survey reports
- The Syria Solution
- Regional BSIA Security Personnel Awards highlight exceptional industry talent
- Passwords have finally evolved into something hackers will hate
- Customer Experience...the Uncomfortable Truth
- Rajant and Sharp to Exhibit at ISC West 2017’s unmanned security Expo
- Muhammadu Buhari: Who shall you send to the Nigeria Low Commission in London with a winnowing fork?
- Leading global bank implements Checkmarx Source Code Analysis to strengthen security
- New Study cites end users as biggest weakness
- Applications open for UK Government-funded initiative for Cyber Security entrepreneurs
- Misys appoints Natalie Gammon as Chief Information Officer
- BeyondTrust named The Govies Government Security Award Winner
- Veracity takes control with VIEWSCAPE Pro at ISC West 2017
- Survey finds 46% unclear whether data centre energy efficiency has improved in two years
- ECA backs parliamentary apprenticeships report