13 April 2017|
London, UK: ExtraHop has announced several major platform enhancements as part of version 6.2. These upgrades, supported by analytics, provide IT teams situational insight and forensic capabilities required to make informed, data-driven decisions. The ExtraHop Platform’s analytics-first workflow now scales to deliver 40Gbps line-rate continuous packet capture, while flexible licensing models for storage eliminate the data tax for extended lookback, saving up to 50 percent over traditional Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD) tools.
12 April 2017|
LONDON, UK AND STERLING, Va.: Neustar, Inc. has announced that it is hosting a Cyber Security Summit on the 18th May at its NEUSTAR CONNECT event in Central London. The summit is open to security professionals and will feature a panel of cyber security expert presenters including Rodney Joffe, Senior Vice President and Fellow at Neustar who has advised the White House and Congress on cybersecurity matters. Also participating will be Charlie McMurdie, Senior Cybercrime advisor at PwC, and Brian Foster, SVP of Information Services at Neustar. Joining them will be a former Intelligence Officer, ‘C’.
12 April 2017|
Defence Minister Earl Howe today met teenagers at the Army’s first ‘Supercamp’, a new initiative which is expected to roll out across the country later this year.
The 60 teenagers mainly from local communities in Yorkshire were taking part in a pilot scheme to allow teenagers to learn about Army life by taking part in a variety of fun but challenging tasks, including camouflage techniques and assault courses.
- BSIA reinforces commitment to quality with new ISO certification
- SONG OF THE SEASON
- EEMBC and prpl align to drive use of hypervisors to create security-by-separation for a more trusted IoT
- Qognify helps Navi Mumbai in the making of a safe city
- Call out times for fuel blunders halved
- Comment - researchers uncover ongoing attacks against IoT devices
- Comment: Blizzard Games wins $8.5 in damages and Google bug bounty fail
- UK mobile app users face heightened security risks new nationwide survey reports
- The Syria Solution
- Regional BSIA Security Personnel Awards highlight exceptional industry talent
- Passwords have finally evolved into something hackers will hate
- Customer Experience...the Uncomfortable Truth
- Rajant and Sharp to Exhibit at ISC West 2017’s unmanned security Expo
- Muhammadu Buhari: Who shall you send to the Nigeria Low Commission in London with a winnowing fork?
- Leading global bank implements Checkmarx Source Code Analysis to strengthen security