04 December 2013|
SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Defense Systems, a subsidiary of Cubic Corporation has been awarded a contract valued up to $112 million from the Naval Air Systems Command, Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) to develop hands-on training devices, desktop trainers and simulators for each variant of the Littoral Combat Ship’s (LCS) Mission Bays.
04 December 2013|
SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) announced today Brad Feldmann, president and chief operating officer (COO) of Cubic Corporation, will present at the CONNECT CEO Strategy Forum. The CEO Strategy Forum is a growing community of CEOs and Presidents from technology and life sciences companies focused on sharing their successes, challenges and management techniques to help each other overcome obstacles and accelerate business growth. The event will be held on Dec. 10, 2013 at Cubic headquarters.
03 December 2013|
NEW YORK: The Information Security Forum (ISF), a global, independent information security body considered the world's leading authority on cyber security and information risk management, has announced their forecast of the top six security threats global businesses will face in 2014. Key threats include bring your own (BYO) device trends in the workplace, data privacy in the cloud, brand reputational damage, privacy and regulation, cybercrime and the continued expansion of ubiquitous technology.
- The Road to Hell
- RAF Puma takes to the skies after £260 million upgrade programme
- Best practices for securing your online retail presence
- Boston Networks to deliver turnkey Public Space CCTV Surveillance system and fully integrated, control room for Renfrewshire Council
- Microsoft zero-day vulnerability exploited by two hacking groups, target -Indian and Pakistani organizations
- The real A-Team: A Vietnam memoir
- Enterprise Dark Data is a Hidden Asset
- SIA's new licence will be by online application only as from January 2014
- 1.2M Loyaltybuild Customers' Data Breached - Why?
- Sharik back for more after Php.Net compromise
- How did Snowden really do it?
- Ricardo joins forces in UK partnership to sustain and upgrade the Mastiff
- New report highlights fraud prevention as a key consideration for UK businesses
- The Wireless Wave Of Change
- AppRiver predicts ‘The Worst is Yet to Come’