22 March 2017|
Evander Direct have been commended for their innovative uPVC cleaning process that dramatically helps cut the need for replacement windows and doors that have been damaged in storms or fires.
22 March 2017|
Thousands of pounds are set to be raised for good causes in the electrotechnical industry at the upcoming ECA Gala Dinner and Annual Awards, which is being held in London this June.
During both the 2015 and 2016 events, almost £4,000 was raised for the Electrical Industries Charity (EIC) due to the generosity of many ECA members and associates, and other leading figures within the industry. EIC will again be the main beneficiaries of this year’s prize draw.
21 March 2017|
Data Centre World, London: Secure I.T. Environments Ltd has announced that it has achieved new internationally recognised quality management standards for “the design, construction and management and fitting out of data centres, including the infrastructure”. The newly accredited standards are SOHSAS 18001:2007 (ISO 45001), ISO 14001:2015 and BN ES ISO 9001:2015.
- Smart access integration mitigates risk
- Businesses warned to be extra vigilant with personal data
- Osirium accelerates global channel recruitment plans
- Aeriandi finds UK financial institutions are unprepared for MiFID II legislation
- Misys recognised as leader in FRTB
- BSIA calls for nomination of outstanding apprentice installers for industry award
- Research reveals real price of security solutions
- Construction industry faces biggest challenges
- Joey hambridge joins Skills for Security in Operations role
- Evolved Intelligence extends it protect mission to the East
- Pro-Vision launches new product catalogue
- Tikit secures new win following global NetDocuments partnership
- Databarracks sponsors North Pacific project
- Queen unveils Iraq and Afghanistan Memorial in London
- NMiTE leads in Britain’s most radical teaching methods