20 February 2017|
Munich Security Conference Photo Credit: MSC
"Instead of waiting in fear of the next Trump tweet, we Europeans should lay the foundations for a Europe that is strong, capable of taking action, and committed to Western values," argues MSC chairman Wolfgang Ischinger in an op-ed for Project Syndicate.
MSC chairman Wolfgang Ischinger (Photo: MSC/Kuhlmann).
20 February 2017|
Munich Security Report 2017
With Foreword By Ambassador Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman of the Munich Security Conference
The annual Munich Security Report, first published in 2015, is our conversation starter for the Munich Security Conference and aims to serve as a useful compilation for decision-makers, security professionals, and the interested public. Ahead of the Munich Security Conference 2017, we are pleased to present the report’s third edition.
21 February 2017|
Geneva, Switzerland: The Internet of Things (IoT) significantly impacts the global economy and is expected to grow exponentially over the coming years, transforming society as a whole. In order to develop a smart and secure IoT platform, certain critical issues must be addressed in detail to ensure security, interoperability and scalability of the platform. The topic attracts a lot of interest among a very large and diverse community of stakeholders, and the refined solutions will be key to the success of this technology now and for generations to come.
- NSFOCUS warns of 2017 internet instability
- Large online retailers pummeled over holidays
- Edesix selected as body worn camera provider for UK Prison Services
- Brands at risk of inadvertently funding hate speech websites
- Updates on the Munich Security Conference 2017
- Innovative third party add-on appliance helps MOBOTIX partners
- SentinelOne named a visionary for second straight year
- Send For Help one of the First Organisations to be Certified to new BS 8484:2016 Lone Worker Standard
- Checkmarx announces Open Beta for Scala Programming Language Vulnerability Detection
- Ciena implements licensing solution from Flexera Software
- RiskIQ digital threat detection data indicates a sharp Increase in Malvertising trend
- Trustis to provide Vormetric Data Encryption Service from Thales on G-Cloud
- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in a chat with journalists following the meeting of the NATO-Georgia Commission at the level of Defence Ministers
- SERVICE PERSONEL WANT GREATER CHOICE ON WHERE THEY GET TO LIVE
- New RiskIQ digital threat management offering promotes collaboration among the security analyst community