29 July 2016|
In partnership with the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and the Association of Information Security Professionals (AISP), CREST has established a Singapore Chapter to introduce its penetration testing certifications and accreditations to Singapore. This initiative was developed in collaboration with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) and the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA). The CREST Singapore Chapter is the first CREST Chapter in Asia. Marking this milestone is the official opening of the CREST Examination Facility at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) today. The facility was opened by Mr David Koh, Chief Executive, CSA.
29 July 2016|
San Francisco: RiskIQ has announced general availability for its Security Intelligence Services, a ground-breaking new product that uses the Internet itself as a detection system to automatically defend a network from cyber attacks. Attackers use automation and can launch sophisticated attacks at very low cost by rotating and reusing undetected infrastructure. RiskIQ has provided defenders with access to Internet datasets, advanced analytics and machine learning to stay one step ahead. With Security Intelligence Services, RiskIQ now detects unknown threats at the source and tracks how attacks change and spread—in real-time.
29 July 2016|
James Loureiro and Georgi Geshev, both Security Researchers at MWR InfoSecurity, will be showcasing its latest platform agnostic kernel fuzzer during a session at DefCon, LasVegas. The unique tool has been used to investigate a number of operating systems and the session will include a brief summary of the vulnerabilities that have been identified, including a number in Windows 7 – the most widely deployed operation system with 49% market share.
- Beware of “Trump Yourself” Facebook app...your privacy could be at risk
- 5 Security Experts react to DNC email, email encryption information
- Network Utilities becomes first UK Pulse Secure NAC Ignite partner
- WinMagic survey finds 23% of businesses claim to stop a data breach a day
- SentinelOne Establishes $1 million cyber threat protection guarantee giving first-ever industry assurance against growing threats
- New study reveals software pricing and licensing trends are transforming the enterprise software market
- 5 Things to Check When Choosing Video Analytics
- Liverpool to host Armed Forces Day 2017
- Celebration of buzz in the air at this year's Emergency Services Show
- LOCKEN extends frontiers of access control beyond traditional boundary
- 380 MOBOTIX Outdoor Cameras installed at ancient Roman City - Pompeii
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- Nearly six million fraud and cyber crimes last year
- Hacker steals 1.6 million accounts from top mobile game's forum
- Hacker steals 1.6 million accounts from Clash of Kings forum