24 October 2014|
Recent cases have highlighted that the landscape for cyber threats has increased dramatically over the years, especially with the new generation of ‘sophisticated hackers’. Alert Logic will now have the upper-hand, thanks to the opening of their much anticipated Security Operations Centre (SOC) in Cardiff, which will protect their customers from any in-coming threats around the clock.
24 October 2014|
London, UK: A survey conducted by MWR InfoSecurity at 44Con 2014 has revealed that 75% of the information security professionals in attendance believed that a lack of cyber security skills in the UK makes it a potential easy target for attackers. A similar number (74%) thought that people's lack of education when it comes to cyber security is the most serious threat facing businesses today. This presents a huge opportunity within industry and Government to improve cyber skills for all.
23 October 2014|
UK: A10 Networks has announced that Travelex Group, the world’s leading foreign exchange (FX) specialist, is using Thunder Series Application Delivery Controllers to power online services and deliver access to mission critical applications across the globe.
- Research Group discovers vulnerabilities in the Admin WebUI portals
- MISSION TO WEST AFRICA: MORE UK TROOPS DEPLOY TO TACKLE EBOLA
- Becrypt signs new certified reseller in US as demand for cyber security increases
- Unify thwarts over 10m cyber attacks in tests
- Peplink to showcase innovative mobile connectivity solutions at Euro Bus 2014
- Lord £2's gaffe
- Intamac chosen to develop innovative Cloud Video Recording service for the self-install CCTV market
- THEBIGWORD SUPPORTS MILITARY IN FIGHT AGAINST EBOLA
- Aethlon Medical announces first treatment of an ebola patient
- Cardinal Group basks in the glory of many accolades
- Cordia showcases fire-safety solutions at Expoprotection 2014
- Schlemmer plans to double turnover in Romania
- The need to understand, observe, obey and respect security procedures in corporate environment
- Emergency services show attracts record number of visitors
- WordPress still vulnerable ...old plugins give easy access to hackers